What did Hamas gain? 😳 (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
So, I have trouble grasping the intent and endgame on what exactly Hamas thought they would have gained frome the attck on the Israeli territory.
Wether they thought that in doing so, this would bring the other terrorist organizations into the fray, which was a very bad miscalculation as it did not.
So, in doing so, it has brought so much death and destruction to the Palestinian people. One would think that in doing what they did, and then because of the end result bringing it back to their front door, there would have been some kind of uprising within Gaza.
Guess the palestinians have still, not suffered enough to remove those who brought hell to thier home.

bipolar_transistor

Well Known Member
The got 3/4 of America Hating Jew and Israel .
They got people feeling sorry them while the still firing rockets from a hospital more than likely.This is pretty much like MyLei in Vietnam. Got what they deserved.

Another thing have we forgot 9/11. These people were dancing in the streets.

They say 29 reporters are dead. Get the NYT and AP pukes and fire for effect. Get Nick Utt while you are at it.

Last edited:

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
So, I have trouble grasping the intent and endgame on what exactly Hamas thought they would have gained frome the attck on the Israeli territory.
Wether they thought that in doing so, this would bring the other terrorist organizations into the fray, which was a very bad miscalculation as it did not.
So, in doing so, it has brought so much death and destruction to the Palestinian people. One would think that in doing what they did, and then because of the end result bringing it back to their front door, there would have been some kind of uprising within Gaza.
Guess the palestinians have still, not suffered enough to remove those who brought hell to thier home.
I have wondered the same thing. Looks like to me all they did was bring destruction to themselves and the Palestinian homeland. They had to know Israel would retaliate. The way I see it, their objective(s) were one or more of the following:

1. Do as much damage as they could to Israel, then absorb the usual limited response.
  2. Start a holy war in which other radical Muslim groups would join, maybe to the destruction of Israel.
  3. Provoke Israel to launch a massive response, which they believe would cause ultimate condemnation of Israel by other nations.
  4. Just attack Israel and see what happens with no particular expectation.
I'm no expert, but Hamas are stupid at best, and usually purely insane. I don't think getting most of their leadership killed and their fortresses blown up was part of their plan. I believe #1 or #3.

Whatever their "plan," I don't think what is happening now is bringing them much joy. Again, you are dealing with brute beasts, blinded by radical religious beliefs. I learned a long time ago, you can't understand crazy people because they are irrational by definition.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Hamas runs on emotion. Negative emotion. Trying to rationalise their actions is pointless. Why - because THEY cannot rationalise it. They hurt, so they want to hurt others. Cannot explain to them that the hatred they feel now, was passed down, father-to-son, mother-to-daughter, for over 70-years, due to a war THEIR ANCESTORS STARTED. It wasn't the Jews who started attacking the palestinians - it was them (and their arab allies) that attacked Israel first.

Unfortunately for them, since the Holocaust, Jews have decided - never again. They will not back down, will not retreat, will not surrender. And they have a damn good reason.

Unfortunately, Palestine (and as an extension of that, HAMAS), they have no reason. They have only emotion.

Pd1

Lurker
Guess we'll never know. Maybe their boss in Tehran wants to destabilize the region to keep America distracted. Maybe Iran hated the normalisation with relations other countries (Saudi, Jordan etc) that would ultimately weaken it's position in the region and maybe even create an anti Iran coalition.

• Sad
Reactions: DrY

billiam

Well Known Member
My experience with Muslims in general, they do not understand cause and effect. Many who have been educated in the west do but for the most part as a population they do not.

The leaders of hamas are safe in other countries while the people that elected them are being bombed.

The more of them dead; the better.

Evil edd

Fresh Meat
Think of this iran is pulling the strings..if I was going to eliminate a race of folk..I'd wait until the majority of the defense was going after the rabbit..and let loose my pit ..meaning a nuke.to deliver the end of military defense. Then just take care of everything else..nice and easy LEMMON peasie

D.O.A.

We are Kings
All it did is remind me of the ME cancer we import into our own countries

F9I7JLZWIAAXX0F.png

Punisher_1

This user was banned

They want death.... That is their own words.

The religion they follow rewards them in death so they embrace that. So life means nothing to them.
This also shows if the barrier was removed they would simply murder innocent people without a care in the world.
Again thier goal is not to live but to kill Jews
If you theorized they knew it would drag Iraeal into a conflict, possibly the USA. Iran provides HAMAS with all the weapons and equipment they need how else could they make thousands of rockets, launchers and be well armed?
The line that Gaza is a open-air prison is false. There are thousands of work visas provided. They have the ability to leave Palestine if they want granted look at all these goat fucking faggots marching in the streets from that shithole. Of course Jordan and Egypt does not want them why? because Lebanon took in nearly a million of those roaches and they turned into a terrorist organization and pretty much run Lebanon with violence well they violently took over. See Hezbollah GOAT FUCKERS

Theories

The issue in Gaza devolves into a middle east war involving IRAN and others.
Again depletes American military assets and funds to fuel another conflict.
Allows Hamas to cry victim after slaughtering 1400 Israelis as the IDF retaliation will kill many HAMAS and civilian shields.
Allows China to ramp up harassment of Taiwan
Allows Russia to keep pushing Ukraine as US assets are pulled elsewhere.
Shows the weakness of the Biden Administration and poor leadership.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
The got 3/4 of America Hating Jew and Israel .
They got people feeling sorry them while the still firing rockets from a hospital more than likely.This is pretty much like MyLei in Vietnam. Got what they deserved.

They say 29 reporters are dead. Get the NYT and AP pukes and fire for effect. Get Nick Utt while you are at it.
No, ISRAEL got 3/4 of America hating ISRAEL.

Hamas runs on emotion. Negative emotion. Trying to rationalise their actions is pointless. Why - because THEY cannot rationalise it. They hurt, so they want to hurt others. Cannot explain to them that the hatred they feel now, was passed down, father-to-son, mother-to-daughter, for over 70-years, due to a war THEIR ANCESTORS STARTED. It wasn't the Jews who started attacking the palestinians - it was them (and their arab allies) that attacked Israel first.

Unfortunately for them, since the Holocaust, Jews have decided - never again. They will not back down, will not retreat, will not surrender. And they have a damn good reason.

Unfortunately, Palestine (and as an extension of that, HAMAS), they have no reason. They have only emotion.
Oh, bullfucking shit! White European Germans and Poles invaded and attacked the Middle East at the instigation of the UK and backed by the US.

And "hatred passed from father to son?"

Again, bullfucking shit! The illegal invasion and occupation of peoples' homes, and the killing of protestors has never abated!

Last edited:

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
Guess we'll never know. Maybe their boss in Tehran wants to destabilize the region to keep America distracted. Maybe Iran hated the normalisation with relations other countries (Saudi, Jordan etc) that would ultimately weaken it's position in the region and maybe even create an anti Iran coalition.
I would suggest that your theory is only missing the concept of the split psychological grouping of sunni muslims from other muslims. You may notice that Palestinians are generally sunni, Iran's government is controlled by sunni's, Lebanon's government, Syria's government, and several others. They all a share a psychological grouping that encourages them to destabilize other countries that are not sunni controlled.

Reactions: Pd1

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
The whole thing makes a lot more sense when you realize hamas is a Jewish terrorist group that destroys its own people to further the insane zionist agenda. They now can now continue thier holocaust against the Palestinian people and the whole world simply shrugs and, disgustingly enough, approves it...

Back