What did Hamas gain? 😳 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GodLogic

Reject Modernity
This user was banned
Imagine believing in conspiracy theories all your life, you'd be a nervous wreck wondering when the CIA & FBI was coming out from beneath your bed to 'Get Ya!'
The trillions of dollars missing is a real thing lad, so I don’t know what “conspiracy theory” you’re talking about. You just think that everything that doesn’t coordinate with your reasoning is a conspiracy theory? Smh 🤦🏽‍♂️

Guipago

Forum Veteran
The trillions of dollars missing is a real thing lad, so I don’t know what “conspiracy theory” you’re talking about. You just think that everything that doesn’t coordinate with your reasoning is a conspiracy theory? Smh 🤦🏽‍♂️
I notice you didn't put up any information on the missing trillions, where did it go missing from?

mr miyagi

Lurker
Hamas runs on emotion. Negative emotion. Trying to rationalise their actions is pointless. Why - because THEY cannot rationalise it. They hurt, so they want to hurt others. Cannot explain to them that the hatred they feel now, was passed down, father-to-son, mother-to-daughter, for over 70-years, due to a war THEIR ANCESTORS STARTED. It wasn't the Jews who started attacking the palestinians - it was them (and their arab allies) that attacked Israel first.

Unfortunately for them, since the Holocaust, Jews have decided - never again. They will not back down, will not retreat, will not surrender. And they have a damn good reason.

Unfortunately, Palestine (and as an extension of that, HAMAS), they have no reason. They have only emotion.
Dont choke on that zionist dick buddy you dont know shit so stfu

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
b89bb4dfa0b2ba8550ff01345bccd1b13f0220dc.jpeg

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
How to say you are a goat fucker without saying you are a goat fucker dont get upset with peoples opinions on here just cos you didnt read about it in the quran its not our fault israel wiping out your fellow sand nigs. And your women have hairy beavers just carm down a little sandeep go sell some phone contracts and have some left over curried goat with the white sauce filling

mr miyagi

Lurker
How to say you are a goat fucker without saying you are a goat fucker dont get upset with peoples opinions on here just cos you didnt read about it in the quran its not our fault israel wiping out your fellow sand nigs. And your women have hairy beavers just carm down a little sandeep go sell some phone contracts and have some left over curried goat with the white sauce filling
Godless shitface go learn to wash your ass before speaking!you dirty zionist pig ,you should learn about history you stupid blind sheep, the only beavers you see is your dirty mothers cunt .

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
Godless shitface go learn to wash your ass before speaking!you dirty zionist pig ,you should learn about history you stupid blind sheep, the only beavers you see is your dirty mothers cunt .
1.God dosent exsist so yes im godless

2.Im not jewish because see point 1

3. In 1988 the Palestine National Council meeting in Algiers proclaimed the establishment of the State of Palestine.

4.On May 14, 1948, David Ben-Gurion, the head of the Jewish Agency, proclaimed the establishment of the State of Israel. U.S. President Harry S. Truman recognized the new nation on the same day.

5. I dont actually give a shit i just like seeing muslims getting blown up and there little piglets

6. Are you a dirty muslim pig ?

mr miyagi

Lurker

3. In 1988 the Palestine National Council meeting in Algiers proclaimed the establishment of the State of Palestine.

4.On May 14, 1948, David Ben-Gurion, the head of the Jewish Agency, proclaimed the establishment of the State of Israel. U.S. President Harry S. Truman recognized the new nation on the same day.

5. I dont actually give a shit i just like seeing muslims getting blown up and there little piglets

So you are a devil lover cunt

6. Are you a dirty muslim pig

So you like the devil whorshipper or kike lover next time you see a muslim run like a coward you are,you probaly fat and ugle and dont have a life,nobody wants to fuck you so sit all Day and cry about muslim fucking your mother!!the only dirty pig is you,have you learned to wash yet?big ass pussy get a life

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
So you are a devil lover cunt

So you like the devil whorshipper or kike lover next time you see a muslim run like a coward you are,you probaly fat and ugle and dont have a life,nobody wants to fuck you so sit all Day and cry about muslim fucking your mother!!the only dirty pig is you,have you learned to wash yet?big ass pussy get a life
1. The devil dosent exsist

2. No im not fat or ugly i have a girlfriend and shes a human not a goat

3. Why do you guys always go for mother insults like a child ? News flash nobody gets offended by insulting there mother because there adults

4. No im very clean and shower daily i dont have to squat over a hole to shit

5. Everytime i ask are you a muslim to someone ranting at me the question is ignored why are you so ashamed to admit you are a muslim is it because your prophet is a pedophile?

mr miyagi

Lurker

3. Why do you guys always go for mother insults like a child ? News flash nobody gets offended by insulting there mother because there adults

5. Everytime i ask are you a muslim to someone ranting at me the question is ignored why are you so ashamed to admit you are a muslim is it because your prophet is a pedophile?

One thing is for sure you are a Big pussy and and dont stand a chance against real man.so you sit all Day behind a screen and cry like a bitch😂😂😂go wipe your ass with dry sandpapir assface

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
One thing is for sure you are a Big pussy and and dont stand a chance against real man.so you sit all Day behind a screen and cry like a bitch😂😂😂go wipe your ass with dry sandpapir assface
Real man ? You have to follow what a pedophile prophet wrote you dont even have free will you are a slave to religion im guessing you are a muslim and have proven my point that you are ashamed to admit it i asked you twice if you are a muslim and both times you have dodged the question wtf is dry sanpapir ? That some kind of goat curry ?

Why dont you make some points about what you Believe in ? Prove me wrong that the muslim prophet isnt a pedophile ? But you cant so just say big pussy and ass face because you know muslims are inbred retards

D.O.A.

We are Kings
The whole thing makes a lot more sense when you realize hamas is a Jewish terrorist group that destroys its own people to further the insane zionist agenda. They now can now continue thier holocaust against the Palestinian people and the whole world simply shrugs and, disgustingly enough, approves it...
The guy who leads Hamas from Qatar or whatever, the Jews recently sent three of his sons to heaven to claim 216 virgins from the pool

Back