War KIA Ukrainian Soldiers After Trench Stormed (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yurgan soldiers (called the Reservoir Dogs) of the Russian Federation stormed the trenches of these Ukrainian soldiers and took them out. This took place in the direction of the Svatovsky district in Luhansk, March 2023.

View attachment 667680

View attachment 667681

View attachment 667682

View attachment 667683

View attachment 667684

View attachment 667685

7. Some NATO equipment, which the victors were very pleased to get.
View attachment 667686
Anyone else remember bidens 2022 state of the union address when he called Ukrainians Iranians? 🤷‍♂💀

Lovdatchiggin

Forum Veteran
To the Ukrainians: You really need to rethink your position..... before you lose EVERYBODY!!!!....
I get it, you feel you must protect your land..... but you need to realize, Russia is just too big to fail..... you're NOT gonna win this... It's virtually and logistically IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

I agree, they're a powerhouse.... it cannot be denied.... period....
Although, as an American, my loyalty and confidence lies with my country....
Afghanistan.

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
if bakhmut falls to the russians, chances are the war will be over. most of ukraine's soldiers are defending this city, it has approx 80k soldiers there. strategically speaking its compared to how stalingrad was crucial for russia in ww2. to hold off the germans.

Due to the way both sides release their ,"propaganda " . The Russians usually to china etc and the Ukrainians to the west . It would look like the russians are being destroyed . Obviously not the case as people are dying on both sides . It's turning into a very dirty war with POW's being killed and torture on each side being evident . It can only get worse I'm afraid .

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Right now the Russian ruple is worth 0.013 of a USD.
I remember years back when a single brick was worth more...

if bakhmut falls to the russians, chances are the war will be over. most of ukraine's soldiers are defending this city, it has approx 80k soldiers there. strategically speaking its compared to how stalingrad was crucial for russia in ww2. to hold off the germans.

I've read that the number of Ukrainian defenders at Bakhmut is about 30,000 troops. In the past few months thousands of Ukrainian troops were taken out and deployed to other positions for other offensives/operations, where they could be better utilized. Good thing for the Ukrainians is that they're able to rotate units in and out at fairly regular intervals, which will help decrease attrition of their troops and equipment there. I'm not sure if the Russians and Wagnerites are able to rotate their troops. It seems they get killed and then replaced with more infantry.

The latest is that the Ukrainians have withdrawn up to the Bakhmutka river with the Russians now occupying the east-bank Bakhmut. Still alot of ground to go for the Russians, who've been at this for 6 long months, and with the aid of the Wagner PMC, who've taken the brunt of the meat grinder. The Russians still follow their old war strategy: send in infantry, they get killed or retreat, then they start with heavy artillery. The problem is that the Russians are also burning out the barrels of those military guns and depleting their ammo stockpiles: bombardments have decreased by almost half. Their tanks are attriting as well.

Last edited:

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
I remember years back when a single brick was worth more...

I've read that the number of Ukrainian defenders at Bakhmut is about 30,000 troops. In the past few months thousands of Ukrainian troops were taken out and deployed to other positions for other offensives/operations, where they could be better utilized. Good thing for the Ukrainians is that they're able to rotate units in and out at fairly regular intervals, which will help decrease attrition of their troops and equipment there. I'm not sure if the Russians and Wagnerites are able to rotate their troops. It seems they get killed and then replaced with more infantry.

The latest is that the Ukrainians have withdrawn up to the Bakhmutka river with the Russians now occupying the east-bank Bakhmut. Still alot of ground to go for the Russians, who've been at this for 6 long months, and with the aid of the Wagner PMC, who've taken the brunt of the meat grinder. The Russians still follow their old war strategy: send in infantry, they get killed or retreat, then they start with heavy artillery. The problem is that the Russians are also burning out the barrels of those military guns and depleting their ammo stockpiles: bombardments have decreased by almost half. Their tanks are attriting as well.
A brick will always be worth more than a Russians life or it's money.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Never in man's history has total human destruction existed.
Putin will take Ukraine. Then Belarus.
China may decide to take Taiwan. Because America has zero chance of fighting both Russia and China.

Benny-Tow

Rookie
The Russian Army is systematically destroying the Ukraine army; as it did the German and axis member armies. The Russian military doctrine is best and destroying fighting men
The Axis and Soviet armies were BOTH decent, in my opinion. I don't think Russia's current army is anywhere near the Red Army... yet at least.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
The Axis and Soviet armies were BOTH decent, in my opinion. I don't think Russia's current army is anywhere near the Red Army... yet at least.
Ya, things became seriously worse for the military after the Red Army fell. I'm not sure that Putin is capable of bringing it back up to speed.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
I don't think that is a decision Zelensky can make. It is all up to Biden or Putin. I don't see either Putin or Biden backing off. So yeah, sadly, Ukraine is fucked.
Yup, its a proxy war, the second zelensky starts going against his masters theyll kill him and replace him with someone sympathetic to the cause. Weve been doing this shit (and admitting to it) since 1983 when we gave 53 million to Al Qaeda

The Node

Lurker
The Russian Army is systematically destroying the Ukraine army; as it did the German and axis member armies. The Russian military doctrine is best and destroying fighting men
In this day and age, winning wars has absolutely nothing to do with man-power and absolutely everything to do with funding. Russia will lose. They are strong but they are in the wrong, and its only a matter of time before some real big dick swingers like the USA or the UK (come on England) and other NATO countries jump in and squash the most pointless beef I have ever seen.

spidey1982

This user was banned
In this day and age, winning wars has absolutely nothing to do with man-power and absolutely everything to do with funding. Russia will lose. They are strong but they are in the wrong, and its only a matter of time before some real big dick swingers like the USA or the UK (come on England) and other NATO countries jump in and squash the most pointless beef I have ever seen.
The USA and UK are unwilling to take the casualties for 1 week that Ukrainians are getting. I say let the Americans and British lose 7,000 casualties. Which is what the Ukrainians endure for 1 week and let’s see where the American public stands… you will have all the LGBTs and BLMs out there protesting the war. Prolly have gay sex right afterwards

kelly71159

A guy who knew a guy who knew Ed Gein
These brave motherfuckers are trying to save their homeland and people from one of the most oppressive and evil assholes of the earth. Fuck dictators. Fuck murderers of woman and children. Fuck rapists. Fuck invaders of a sovereign land. Bunch of paranoid shit people. Yeah Russians sure look like a super power. Like Patton said in World War 2 we should have marched right into Moscow and taken that shithole then. I'm 'kind of hoping those fuck do something stupid so we can do that right now. Get it over with.. Its a certainty Russian would be done quicker than Iraq. On the plus side From what I hear there's a few hundred thousand of Russians that just as dead and photogenic as those brave men fighting for their country. Fucking brainwashed lying propaganda eaters and puke drinkers..

I don't understand these pro-Russians. Like one dude upthread of this post.im responding to now, even saying "Russia going to extend this war to drain the American economy."

Like. Wtf are they talking about? The US economy alone, is a hundred times the size of the Russian economy. Nevermind the fact that Japan has a larger economy than Russia and has been sending aid. The EU has a hundred times the size of the Russian economy. Canada, Australia, and New Zealand all have sizeabe economies, and all contributing to Ukraine! WE can afford to keep supplying Ukraine! Russia CANNOT afford to keep the war going!

It's the exact same idiotic reasoning of why the USSR collapsed in the first damn place! They somehow thought they could outspend and outlast the US and Europeans.

China. China figured this out decades ago. China is only entertaining Russia, because its investors have been eating up Russian western lands. Lmao! The Chinese are smart enough to know they aren't going to outspend the US and Europe. So they just over there slowly building up their economy and investments. It's an ancient country, among the oldest on earth, and have an extremely long view. China just entertaining Russia. Doesn't give a shit about the Russians, but encouraging them to make it easier to turn it into a puppet state. Like North Korea.

Once Russia is completely dependant on China, like it pretty much already is now, then Iran and Syria will also become Chinese puppet states. The next step for China, is to choose it's next leader once Putin dies, hopefully in the next couple of years or so. China will make sure there is an "understanding" with them, just like with the Kims.
Very cool. There are actually people who are able to give this some logical propaganda free thought.

poke_bears

Lurker
First post !
Countries winning don't start using tanks from WWII, pull them out of museums, and pump reserve money into the economy to keep the ruble from completely collapsing, which has been going on for months. Russia is fighting a war without the ability to replace any heavy equipment because of sanctions with electronics.

The last poll in the US had 61% supporting providing assistance to the military. It's rare Democrats and Republicans agree on something.

kelly71159

A guy who knew a guy who knew Ed Gein
I don't understand these pro-Russians. Like one dude upthread of this post.im responding to now, even saying "Russia going to extend this war to drain the American economy."

Like. Wtf are they talking about? The US economy alone, is a hundred times the size of the Russian economy. Nevermind the fact that Japan has a larger economy than Russia and has been sending aid. The EU has a hundred times the size of the Russian economy. Canada, Australia, and New Zealand all have sizeabe economies, and all contributing to Ukraine! WE can afford to keep supplying Ukraine! Russia CANNOT afford to keep the war going!

It's the exact same idiotic reasoning of why the USSR collapsed in the first damn place! They somehow thought they could outspend and outlast the US and Europeans.

China. China figured this out decades ago. China is only entertaining Russia, because its investors have been eating up Russian western lands. Lmao! The Chinese are smart enough to know they aren't going to outspend the US and Europe. So they just over there slowly building up their economy and investments. It's an ancient country, among the oldest on earth, and have an extremely long view. China just entertaining Russia. Doesn't give a shit about the Russians, but encouraging them to make it easier to turn it into a puppet state. Like North Korea.

Once Russia is completely dependant on China, like it pretty much already is now, then Iran and Syria will also become Chinese puppet states. The next step for China, is to choose it's next leader once Putin dies, hopefully in the next couple of years or so. China will make sure there is an "understanding" with them, just like with t
I am not of Russian anything— I just ready years about the doctrine on how the Soviets defeated the Germans. My dad was actually born in Germany in 1933.

In the case of the Ukraine; unfortunately the corporate political establishment is funding this war via the tax payer all the while profiting off it on the flip side.

The Russians are going to to lengthen this war at the expense of the American economy. Add up all the money that is being scheduled to go to the Ukraine; the country has what— 18 million people left living there according to the UN. Their military is largely broken and loaded with Polish Mercenaries

There are plenty of Ukrainian whores in Australia where whoring is legal
Your musings are as whack as your dumb ass statement that "Russia beat the Nazis"
Without the Axis winning that war, you would no doubt be speaking German If Hitler wasn't so dumb that he tried to fight everybody at once same thing. And the ONLY reason Russia went into Berlin is because we let them. Yeah sure. I hope you do give NATO a push or two. Fucking Russians only thing you were ever good for was throwing what were likely some good men into the fire to die. Lots and lots of them. Christ.. A war killing hundreds of thousands of your people on the whim of a paranoid dictator and his lies because there isn't one of them brave enough to stop him.
Very cool. There are actually people who are able to give this some logical propaganda free thought.

Back