War KIA Ukrainian Soldiers After Trench Stormed (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Benny-Tow

Rookie
First post !
Countries winning don't start using tanks from WWII, pull them out of museums, and pump reserve money into the economy to keep the ruble from completely collapsing, which has been going on for months. Russia is fighting a war without the ability to replace any heavy equipment because of sanctions with electronics.

The last poll in the US had 61% supporting providing assistance to the military. It's rare Democrats and Republicans agree on something.
I don't agree, Russia hasn't sent out everything. Look at the US dollar, mark my word it will lose value just as the ruble did. Bitcoin will surpass it

The Node

Lurker
The USA and UK are unwilling to take the casualties for 1 week that Ukrainians are getting. I say let the Americans and British lose 7,000 casualties. Which is what the Ukrainians endure for 1 week and let’s see where the American public stands… you will have all the LGBTs and BLMs out there protesting the war. Prolly have gay sex right afterwards
I believe that although right now neither countries want to go in to that war and face those kinds of casualties, at some point there will have to be intervention because either Russia gives up, or they win. I don't think anybody normal wants Russia to win. I know you're very keen on some national gay sex spidey but I think its best if we wait until after the war.

True, Ukraine is still in the fight but it is in a no-win situation.

Russia's economy not only survived the sanctions it is in a very sustainable condition. That means it can keep generating profits and keep producing. In the last 12 months, Russia made USD315B in revenue from energy alone. You can check the Russian national bank's interest rate, no sign of any anomaly. The inflation rate is not the best but within an acceptable 11% on par with the UK. But the UK national interest rate has jumped by 4% within the last 12 months period, and Russia's is down by 1.5%. The other indicator, Russia's GDP growth in 2022 was -2.5% fantastic numbers for a country at war. So to speak, Russia is not in hurry. It can take its time to grind.

Ukraine on the other hand, has its economy shattered. Its GDP shrunk by 35% in 2022 and that will take decades to fully recover assuming the war stops now. Ukraine is getting its industries, farmlands, private sectors, and vital infrastructures systematically decimated by the war. Soon Ukraine will have no economy left and will cease to function as a nation aka collapse. War is extremely expensive. To date, the US and NATO countries have donated almost USD200B in total to keep Ukraine from flatlining. And this is not without economic consequences for these countries. It is just a matter of time before these countries say we have done enough and there is nothing more we can do. Everybody has a limit. So this is not about how many men Ukraine has. The real problem is, Ukraine doesn't have the economy to sustain it and certainly cannot rely on donations in the long run. If the economy is destroyed and the country collapsed, there will be no Ukraine left to fight for. Ukrainian people have done everything they can but this is simply a war they cannot wi. Time is not on Ukraine's side.
Russia’s economy has a GDP about 1/3rd that of the state of California and have lost 600,000 men as well as 40% of its prewar fleet of tanks. There’s no way it can sustain this level of fighting, especially with global sanctions and frozen accounts.

You are a simple faggot who only know faggotry.

The Russians invaded the Ukraine with 100K in troops, they went toe to toe with some 650k active Ukrainian NATO trained troops. Today they caused 1.5 trillion dollars in damage to the Ukraine and are bleeding the Ukrainian army to death.

Word to the faggots.. take the Ukrainian stump out of your ass
Every western nation on earth is sending Ukraine billions in military aide and they’re training hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians for future battles. Ukraine isn’t out of the fight by a long shot

spidey1982

This user was banned
I believe that although right now neither countries want to go in to that war and face those kinds of casualties, at some point there will have to be intervention because either Russia gives up, or they win. I don't think anybody normal wants Russia to win. I know you're very keen on some national gay sex spidey but I think its best if we wait until after the war.
Bro I am not Russian or anything of the sort. But I do not see the west willing to accept the sort of casualties the Ukrainians are taking. Also NATO countries have not properly spent money on their militaries. From what I have read— the Germans openly said they can not engage in conflict for 10 years because of the treaties that limit their military. Effectively the German Army’s equipment is from the 1980s. So they are fucked.

The American military is still stuck on the high they got after they won the gulf war. The old military saying… “winning wars makes you stupid”

Ultimately what I have made of the Ukraine war… the Russians are effectively learn how to neutralize the limited NATO forces from observing the NATO trained Ukrainian army. Believe me, Chinese, NK, Syrian, and Iranian foreign observers are on the battlefield learning from what is taking place

Russia’s economy has a GDP about 1/3rd that of the state of California and have lost 600,000 men as well as 40% of its prewar fleet of tanks. There’s no way it can sustain this level of fighting, especially with global sanctions and frozen accounts.

Every western nation on earth is sending Ukraine billions in military aide and they’re training hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians for future battles. Ukraine isn’t out of the fight by a long shot
You are correct— however the Russian state at some point will become a vassal state of the Chinese. Effectively supplying their energy and resources.

The unfortunate situation of the Ukrainians is- the country will be dismantled by Russian rocket artillery. To date they have suffered over 1 trillion dollars in damage to their infrastructure. I am kinda surprised their shit house has not collapsed already

Caveman59

Lurker
The Russian Army is systematically destroying the Ukraine army; as it did the German and axis member armies. The Russian military doctrine is best and destroying fighting men
Theses Russians are just a disorganized horde of the misled, criminals and peasants, you can’t even call them an army let alone call them soldiers. They have no command structure, no leadership, no motivation, no morals or humanity. Unfortunately tens of thousands paying with their lives for Putin’s delusions.

spidey1982

This user was banned
Theses Russians are just a disorganized horde of the misled, criminals and peasants, you can’t even call them an army let alone call them soldiers. They have no command structure, no leadership, no motivation, no morals or humanity. Unfortunately tens of thousands paying with their lives for Putin’s delusions.
They are willing and able to die for their country. Prolly in the next 5 or 10 years- the Americans will meet them in combat and will see them slug it out. This ukraine war is just one of many wars to come

AK Dude!

NewbieX
Yurgan soldiers (called the Reservoir Dogs) of the Russian Federation stormed the trenches of these Ukrainian soldiers and took them out. This took place in the direction of the Svatovsky district in Luhansk, March 2023.

View attachment 667680

View attachment 667681

View attachment 667682

View attachment 667683

View attachment 667684

View attachment 667685

7. Some NATO equipment, which the victors were very pleased to get.
View attachment 667686

Yurgan soldiers (called the Reservoir Dogs) of the Russian Federation stormed the trenches of these Ukrainian soldiers and took them out. This took place in the direction of the Svatovsky district in Luhansk, March 2023.

View attachment 667680

View attachment 667681

View attachment 667682

View attachment 667683

View attachment 667684

View attachment 667685

View attachment 667686

View attachment 667680

View attachment 667681

View attachment 667682

View attachment 667683

View attachment 667684

View attachment 667685

View attachment 667686

I am not of Russian anything— I just ready years about the doctrine on how the Soviets defeated the Germans. My dad was actually born in Germany in 1933.

In the case of the Ukraine; unfortunately the corporate political establishment is funding this war via the tax payer all the while profiting off it on the flip side.

The Russians are going to to lengthen this war at the expense of the American economy. Add up all the money that is being scheduled to go to the Ukraine; the country has what— 18 million people left living there according to the UN. Their military is largely broken and loaded with Polish Mercenaries

There are plenty of Ukrainian whores in Australia where whoring is legal

Last edited:

Caveman59

Lurker
They are willing and able to die for their country. Prolly in the next 5 or 10 years- the Americans will meet them in combat and will see them slug it out. This ukraine war is just one of many wars to come
They are dying in a foreign country, but not by choice, conscripts and mobilized men who don’t want to be there. The Ukrainians are fighting for THEIR country. There won’t be any Russian men left to fight in “5-10 years” to fight anyone. I do pity them.

raggyroo

🇺🇦
I love reading the comments from all these War experts 🤣. Who tf in America would pick Russia’s side over Ukraines LMFAOO. They complain about sending money there, what the fuck do you think will happen if Russia wins. That we’ll wash our hands and look away? We’d spend 10x more money if there’s a Russian victory. Not to mention we will 100% physically be in the war if that happens. More young American men and women will die and we’ll be massivly in debt. Not to mention Russia undermines the USA every chance they get. Un American swine on this website, no better than the niggers that protested george flord

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
I don't agree, Russia hasn't sent out everything. Look at the US dollar, mark my word it will lose value just as the ruble did. Bitcoin will surpass it
"Bitcoin will surpass it."

Bitcoin isn't even a currency!

I love reading the comments from all these War experts 🤣. Who tf in America would pick Russia’s side over Ukraines LMFAOO. They complain about sending money there, what the fuck do you think will happen if Russia wins. That we’ll wash our hands and look away? We’d spend 10x more money if there’s a Russian victory. Not to mention we will 100% physically be in the war if that happens. More young American men and women will die and we’ll be massivly in debt. Not to mention Russia undermines the USA every chance they get. Un American swine on this website, no better than the niggers that protested george flord
You were doing well until the second clause of your last sentence. That earned you a nice big juicy watermon for being a white nigger.

You were doing well until the second clause of your last sentence. That earned you a nice big juicy watermon for being a white nigger. Trying to prove the Russian propagandists correct about Ukrainians being Nazis.

Benny-Tow

Rookie
The point is our government is apart of the globalist system that Russia, China, the DPRK, Iran, etc... are trying to fight against. The same system that shoves all of the degeneracy, usury, and other tendencies down your throat. I would rather we have stayed out of this conflict entirely, whether it be financial aid, weapon drops, or training, but obviously our handlers feel otherwise.

spidey1982

This user was banned
I don't understand these pro-Russians. Like one dude upthread of this post.im responding to now, even saying "Russia going to extend this war to drain the American economy."

Like. Wtf are they talking about? The US economy alone, is a hundred times the size of the Russian economy. Nevermind the fact that Japan has a larger economy than Russia and has been sending aid. The EU has a hundred times the size of the Russian economy. Canada, Australia, and New Zealand all have sizeabe economies, and all contributing to Ukraine! WE can afford to keep supplying Ukraine! Russia CANNOT afford to keep the war going!

It's the exact same idiotic reasoning of why the USSR collapsed in the first damn place! They somehow thought they could outspend and outlast the US and Europeans.

China. China figured this out decades ago. China is only entertaining Russia, because its investors have been eating up Russian western lands. Lmao! The Chinese are smart enough to know they aren't going to outspend the US and Europe. So they just over there slowly building up their economy and investments. It's an ancient country, among the oldest on earth, and have an extremely long view. China just entertaining Russia. Doesn't give a shit about the Russians, but encouraging them to make it easier to turn it into a puppet state. Like North Korea.

Once Russia is completely dependant on China, like it pretty much already is now, then Iran and Syria will also become Chinese puppet states. The next step for China, is to choose it's next leader once Putin dies, hopefully in the next couple of years or so. China will make sure there is an "understanding" with them, just like with the Kims.

The Americans can and prolly will afford to run a 100 trillion deficit.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
The Americans can and prolly will afford to run a 100 trillion deficit.
We probably could for one fiscal year. US economy outputs $27 trillion/year. A hundred trillion dollar deficit for a year is less than 4 times our output.

We couldn't do it very long past a year. But if we REALLY needed to, we could do it.

poke_bears

Lurker
They are dying in a foreign country, but not by choice, conscripts and mobilized men who don’t want to be there. The Ukrainians are fighting for THEIR country. There won’t be any Russian men left to fight in “5-10 years” to fight anyone. I do pity them.
I don't know why this isn't mentioned more. Russia was already experiencing a plunge in birthrate in the 1990's to 1.2 children per woman and below the needed for maintaining the population. It's already dealing with population falling, and to that 120,000 (estimate) Russian men in their 20's have been killed. Add to that the same age group escaping Russia during the mobilization. It's a mess they created.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Yes, there are a lot of countries with their eye on this war, the US gets to see how the Russian army fights & gives them grief with no personnel lost & at a lesser cost than putting troops on the ground, China gets to see how the Russians fight & the US response with the weapons it gives Ukraine, but also knows the US has it's best goodies still under covers, it might also be considering if it would be better to hit Russia with how poorly Russia's troops are at trying to beat the Ukrainians, plenty of things going on & more to come with the Spring offensive coming up. AND Bakhmut is still not done after 8 months of fighting with Russia's (supposed) best troops, this actually says a lot.

Caveman59

Lurker
I don't know why this isn't mentioned more. Russia was already experiencing a plunge in birthrate in the 1990's to 1.2 children per woman and below the needed for maintaining the population. It's already dealing with population falling, and to that 120,000 (estimate) Russian men in their 20's have been killed. Add to that the same age group escaping Russia during the mobilization. It's a mess they created.
A great shame. The chance to help Russia was missed at the collapse of the USSR in the early 90’s when the west could/shou have helped the Russians build a better country for all, unfortunately the oligarchs got a foot hold and the country spiraled into a mafia state. Sad.

Get real thinking Russia is in any way flexing in Ukraine. Those incompetent pricks have turned a paper cut into a hemorrhage trying to prove they're worth a shit.

As someone who studied Russian and has been to Russia, I can confidently tell you they couldn't run any city in Ohio. Putin would have a literal panic attack if he stepped foot into a fucking Sephora.They're 10% Chinese junk tech and 90% junk they should've sold in a garage still to North Korea in the 80's.

Also, the US military budget is 3000% of theirs. We can fund Ukraine at no loss whatsoever. Were still buying appetizers at every dinner. And if that pissant Russia wants to come here and file a complaint, then to quote Beauty & the Beast, be my fucking guest.

Back