War KIA Ukrainian Soldiers After Trench Stormed (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yurgan soldiers (called the Reservoir Dogs) of the Russian Federation stormed the trenches of these Ukrainian soldiers and took them out. This took place in the direction of the Svatovsky district in Luhansk, March 2023.

View attachment 667680

View attachment 667681

View attachment 667682

View attachment 667683

View attachment 667684

View attachment 667685

7. Some NATO equipment, which the victors were very pleased to get.
View attachment 667686
Better luck next time

I guess were all entitled to our POV. Me.. if you come in and try to take what doesnt belong to you while killing non combs then fuck you you deserve what you get. and as much huff as Russia puts out this should have been over before it started. But its not...Russia is getting what it deserves.

Harsh! What the Fuck is a basketball American?
a toasted pollock

sapper13G

Lurker
Yurgan soldiers (called the Reservoir Dogs) of the Russian Federation stormed the trenches of these Ukrainian soldiers and took them out. This took place in the direction of the Svatovsky district in Luhansk, March 2023.

View attachment 667680

View attachment 667681

View attachment 667682

View attachment 667683

View attachment 667684

View attachment 667685

View attachment 667686
Cover your sectors of fire in order to not be ambushed

TruthSoldier

This user was banned
The Russian Army is systematically destroying the Ukraine army; as it did the German and axis member armies. The Russian military doctrine is best and destroying fighting men
Thank you brother. From Russia with love. Alot of people got their eyes covered with non stop American propaganda thats its hard for them to see whats really going on. 🇷🇺🇷🇺🇷🇺💪💪💪👌👌👌👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏

Vector_Sigma

NewbieX
The Russian Army is systematically destroying the Ukraine army; as it did the German and axis member armies. The Russian military doctrine is best and destroying fighting men
Oh really? Then why, 18 months into the war is the might Russian military struggling to hold the land it first seized? The reality is that Russian military doctrine absolutely sucks. They create a meat-grinder into which they dump young conscripts and criminals. The only question is how many tens of thousands of coffins with dead Russians need to come home before the people rise up and rid themselves of the madman in charge.

View attachment 667680

View attachment 667681

View attachment 667682

View attachment 667683

View attachment 667684

View attachment 667685

View attachment 667686
So many FREE munitions for the taking!

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
Y'know, as much as everyone has their own opinions on the war, whether they hate the Ukrainians or the Russians, I feel bad, they are all people, they all have families and they are dying, regardless of sides.
And they're dying for nothing.

Polk14

Lurker
i wonder how much longer it'll take to end this war and how it will play out. perhaps if we fast forward to 2024, president trump and putin will be celebrating together on boats and hoes in ukraine?
The war will end when Zelenskyy has milked and plundered the last dollar he can out of the feckless Biden administration. The gravy
train is about to dry up

I wouldn't write the Ukrainians off just yet, they are still in this fight and giving the Russians some good punches to the face, and knocking out some teeth. Sure they are losing men but it's not a lop-sided thing: Russia is losing shitloads of men, and equipment, and munitions as well. It's a war of attrition now and we'll have to see. The Ukrainians still have atleast 900,000 military personnel in reserves...and would not have a populace problem mobilizing them, like the Russians would with their 2,000,000 reserves (plus the Russians don't have the kit for all those personnel).
That is pure propaganda. Not only is Ukraine losing this war, they are losing badly. The real figures are like ten Ukrainian soldiers die for every one Russian. I dont have a dog in this fight, other than seeing hundreds of billions of tax payers dollars the Feckless Biden administration is forking over to Zelenskyy while there is an invasion happening on our own Southern border.

I wouldn't write the Ukrainians off just yet, they are still in this fight and giving the Russians some good punches to the face, and knocking out some teeth. Sure they are losing men but it's not a lop-sided thing: Russia is losing shitloads of men, and equipment, and munitions as well. It's a war of attrition now and we'll have to see. The Ukrainians still have atleast 900,000 military personnel in reserves...and would not have a populace problem mobilizing them, like the Russians would with their 2,000,000 reserves (plus the Russians don't have the kit for all those personnel).
That is pure propaganda. Not only is Ukraine losing this war, they are losing badly. The real figures are like ten Ukrainian soldiers die for every one Russian. I dont have a dog in this fight, other than seeing hundreds of billions of tax payers dollars the Feckless Biden administration is forking over to Zelenskyy while there is an invasion happening on our own Southern border.

Last edited:
Back