Malaysia Airliner Shot Down (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tooly

Tier One
Fucking bastards had the means to shoot it down, but not the means to identify it before they pressed the button! No human should ever have to go through this sort of thing in this day and age! Seeing those couple of kids hit home just how useless and pointless this dick contest is!
Putin's a butt plug!
putin_buttplug_02.jpg

DAN the MAN

sometimes it feels wrong to press the like button
great post, sad situation
all air and sea travel should be canceled and all troops pulled out of foreign country's .... let the retarded people kill each other and maybe give the rest of us who want to live a normal life
but if there were no more retarded people killing each other then this site would loose all reason to be here, its a hard choice

panecea

surgeon general
A very comprehensive documentary my friend. Well put together and with an established logical presentation. I like they way you avoided personal political commentary, rather allowed the "traveler" to draw his or her own conclusions. I will make it a point to spin a web for more of your efforts!

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Updated with new images - Malaysia Airlines MH17

Often, with an incident like this one, I'll check the net months later to see if anything new has been posted. In this case it's been about 14 months. But I did find some images that were new to me and that I might have missed the first time around last year.

Apologies if I repost myself a few times, lol.

Bodies

Set 28.

KMO_142622_00005_1_t222_125239.jpg

malaysia-airliner-shot-down-bodies-75-Donetsk-UA-jul17-14.jpg

malaysia-airliner-shot-down-bodies-76-Donetsk-UA-jul17-14.jpg

malaysia-airliner-shot-down-bodies-77-Donetsk-UA-jul17-14.jpg

malaysia-airliner-shot-down-bodies-78-Donetsk-UA-jul17-14.jpg

Tooly

Tier One
As fucked up as the bodies are, they're still relatively intact considering they were blown out of the sky.
Nice sets again DH.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
DH I don't remember do u know how many, if all the passengers were accounted for?
All passengers and flight crew were accounted for and removed from the site. Many needed DNA tests to identify.

But, some bodies might not have been fully intact: missing a foot, and arm, etc.

They're still finding bits of bone at the crash site to this day.

ncolo

Rookie
Damn! Some of em are mangled in the seats. I'll bet the owner of that wheat field lost a lot of his crop. I dont think wheat with blood on it is in much demand.

Back