Malaysia Airliner Shot Down (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

A Nameless Ghoul

☠☠☠☠☠
Seems like a lot of those bodies are really twisted, noticed that several of them had badly twisted limbs, I can't imagine the forces at work to do such a thing.

Nice thread DH.

Evis Geniul

Enjoy and Destroy
This user was banned
Some missiles are designed to actually hit and penetrate their target - basically blowing it to pieces. Other warheads contain shrapnel and explode about 50 feet away from the target - spraying the target with shrapnel that simply shreds it and causes catastrophic damage to a target such as an airliner.

If MH17 had taken a direct penetrating missile hit then we wouldn't see so much debris that appears almost unscathed.

The main impact area of the airliner contained the centre bulk of the plane - landing gear, engines, and wings where the jets fuel is stored. This would be why one part exploded and burned while other parts landed without any obvious fire damage.

More wreckage

Set 5.

View attachment 176170
View attachment 176171
View attachment 176172
View attachment 176173
View attachment 176174
View attachment 176175
View attachment 176176
View attachment 176177
View attachment 176178
View attachment 176179
These pics of the malaysan flights end are what an actual crash site looks like, it's a joke what the US government tried to pass off as flight 93's crash site on 9/11. Rescuers said there wasn't even one body.
CrashSite.jpg

tero

GOREBABY
All passengers and flight crew were accounted for and removed from the site. Many needed DNA tests to identify.

But, some bodies might not have been fully intact: missing a foot, and arm, etc.

They're still finding bits of bone at the crash site to this day.
ok thanks............

gazza2

Lurker
These pics of the malaysan flights end are what an actual crash site looks like, it's a joke what the US government tried to pass off as flight 93's crash site on 9/11. Rescuers said there wasn't even one body.View attachment 253488
A conspiracy theorist are we? The two crash sites are vastly different for two reasons
1. MH 17 was shot down by a proximity fused missile causing the aircraft to disintegrate over a number of seconds....the wreckage and bodies were spread over a large area as a result.
2. Flight 93 was seen to "go in" almost vertically and at very high speed. Momentum crushing forces and resultant fire would obliterate just about everything.

Evis Geniul

Enjoy and Destroy
This user was banned
A conspiracy theorist are we? The two crash sites are vastly different for two reasons
1. MH 17 was shot down by a proximity fused missile causing the aircraft to disintegrate over a number of seconds....the wreckage and bodies were spread over a large area as a result.
2. Flight 93 was seen to "go in" almost vertically and at very high speed. Momentum crushing forces and resultant fire would obliterate just about everything.
Questioning why a airliner disappeared into the earth without a trace makes me a conspiracy theorist ?

gazza2

Lurker
Questioning why a airliner disappeared into the earth without a trace makes me a conspiracy theorist ?
Nope...not at all. 23 or so witnesses gave somewhat similar views of what they witnessed and thousands of small pieces of the aircraft were collected...enough to fill a large trash skip.

Evis Geniul

Enjoy and Destroy
This user was banned
Nope...not at all. 23 or so witnesses gave somewhat similar views of what they witnessed and thousands of small pieces of the aircraft were collected...enough to fill a large trash skip.
Some of those witnesses (emergency response) actually described what they said looked like someone had just dumped some aviation garbage into a hole.Others (locals) described seeing a cruise missile. All these people have gone public.

tero

GOREBABY
DH great info as always. I just got discharged from the hospital for breathing issues was in 5 days now im on 24-7 oxygen. But I wanted to thank u for this great post and the info ( diagrams ) to go along with. You never fail thanks again, have a great night...;):cool:

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
Great pictures man I hope if you don't mind, if I use some of them in a thread that I created a few years ago on how the body is disfigured in aviation accidents. I'll make sure to credit you.
And on another note, I believe the Russian government this year released a satellite photo showing a Ukrainian Mig shooting down this flight. Unfortunately I can't upload at the moment but its available on the net. Thanks again for those great pictures.

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker
Whenever I see an accident like this where lots of fucked up bodies are strewn about, I always wonder if a killer in the area is secretly going "Yes! NOW I can finally get rid of that bitch I've been keeping in an oil drum for the past year... what's one more mutilated unidentified body? Thx Malaysia Airlines!"

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
Whenever I see an accident like this where lots of fucked up bodies are strewn about, I always wonder if a killer in the area is secretly going "Yes! NOW I can finally get rid of that bitch I've been keeping in an oil drum for the past year... what's one more mutilated unidentified body? Thx Malaysia Airlines!"

Kudos for thinking outside of the box but unfortunately in aviation all bodies are given an autopsy. Now ! If you saw a plane crash just a couple of hundred yards from you, and good ol'e mother in law just happened 's to be standing next you, yes, you can then slowly turn your head towards her, grab a blunt object and give her a nice sarcastic smirk. ;)

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
I'll just leave this here

A US technology company which had 20 senior staff on board Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar systems in the days before the Boeing 777 went missing.

Freescale Semiconductor has been developing microprocessors, sensors and other technology for the past 50 years. The technology it creates is commonly referred to as embedded processors, which according to the firm are “stand-alone semiconductors that perform dedicated computing functions in electronic systems”.

Freescale’s shareholders include the Carlyle Group of private equity investors whose past advisers have included ex-US president George Bush Sr and former British Prime Minister John Major.

Carlyle’s previous heavyweight clients include the Saudi Binladin Group, the construction firm owned by the family of Osama bin Laden.

The fact that Freescale had so many highly qualified staff on board the Boeing 777 had already prompted wild conspiracy theories about what might have happened.

The company says they were flying to China to improve its consumer products operations, but Freescale’s fresh links to electronic warfare technology is likely to trigger more speculation and deepen the mystery.

It neither provided any responses to the latest bizarre conspiracy theory being widely published on the comments sections of newspaper websites and other internet forums.

The comment reads: “It reads: “Have you pieced together the puzzle of missing flight 370 to Beijing China? If not, here are your missing pieces.

Four days after the flight MH370 disappear, semiconductor patent was approved by the U.S. patent office patent is divided in parts of 20% between five starters. One of the owners is the company itself, Freescale Semiconductor, Austin, Texas (USA), and the other four Chinese employees of the company: Peidong Wang, Zhijun Chen, Cheng and Li Ying Zhijong, all the Suzhou City. And they all passengers of Malaysia Airlines plane disappeared on March 8, according Eternity .

Although a Freescale patent does exist under number US8650327, none of the names listed actually appear on the passenger manifest released by the Malaysian authorities.

If the patent holder dies, the other owners share equally in dividends from the deceased. If four of the five patentees die, then the patentee left alive gets 100% of the patent. That remaining patent holder is the company Freescale Semiconductor. Who owns Freescale Semiconductor? The answer is: Jacob Rothschild. British billionaire owns the company Blackstone, which in turn owns the company Freescale Semiconductors. Several speculations on the Internet now pay attention to this circumstance. The Rothschilds are a dynasty of financiers and international bankers of German-Jewish origin . The family is from the nineteenth century one of the most influential families of bankers and financiers of Europe.

Malaysia Airlines MH370: The Rothschild Inheritance Conspiracy - disinformation

The disappearance of four members of a patent semiconductor traveling on Malaysia Airlines MH370 makes the famous billionaire Jacob Rothschild at the sole owner of the important patent.

Rothschild Inherits a Semiconductor Patent for Freescale Semiconductors

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
This is an awesome set, DH. It stills puzzles me how some of the bodies are still in remarkable good shape considering they went thru a missile explosion and fell from 25 thousand feet to hit the ground. You would expect nothing but some puree left of them yet quite a few could be actually recognized. On other thoughts I bet some make with some nice pockets full of cash from all the almost intact suitcases and other passenger belongings.

Reactions: Nex

tero

GOREBABY
Thanks Max, still more to come once I get to them.

:beer:
Hey DH, u r a wealth of info, this whole set u made is better then any news story could ever be, A wonderful informative set, Also I never heard outcome,if there even was one, was anyone ever held accountable for this disaster?

Back