Malaysia Airliner Shot Down (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

jdollinter

Fresh Meat
The Russian Militia bussing the townspeople out to contaminate the crime scene, that's what I remember most, probably after they went through the pockets of the dead looking for valuables to buy vodka. Putin tried to blame it on Ukraine and I'm sure most Russians firmly believe that is what happened according to their "official version" on State run news.

jdollinter

Fresh Meat

Mental Puppy

Tudinem Mortem
That's why I don't fly, plus here in South Africa they're pushing the woman equality agenda (because black men does not like to work) and after so many train accidents due to black woman that are at steer I don't want to be in a plane where they they could be pilots. I mean how the fuck do trains collide head on, there are mechanisms in place to prevent that.

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I was fine looking at all that until.......the baby. :(
yes. It really gives one a belt over the head doesn't it? Its the violated innocence I think... Babies like that just need love and cuddles, not disintergrating aircraft at 600 kts and death on a ploughed field in a foreign country whos politics she can have no conception of.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
That's why I don't fly, plus here in South Africa they're pushing the woman equality agenda (because black men does not like to work) and after so many train accidents due to black woman that are at steer I don't want to be in a plane where they they could be pilots. I mean how the fuck do trains collide head on, there are mechanisms in place to prevent that.
You are so right.
Having a cock just is the bees knees when it comes to operating heavy machinary in a third world country.

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
Unfortunately, this was then a high degree of human malice
It's not true that they didn't see it that was a civilian passenger plane, the bastards intentionally shot down the plane just for fun
It is incomprehensible that a civil aircraft company also measured flying over an area that was a war zone

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Tell me about it. I go to compulsory training at work about white male privledge and domestic violence.

Wonderful stuff I can tell you...

JackJeckyl

Lurker
A conspiracy theorist are we? The two crash sites are vastly different for two reasons
1. MH 17 was shot down by a proximity fused missile causing the aircraft to disintegrate over a number of seconds....the wreckage and bodies were spread over a large area as a result.
2. Flight 93 was seen to "go in" almost vertically and at very high speed. Momentum crushing forces and resultant fire would obliterate just about everything.
Due to the intense heat of the fires, right? :D :D

Back