fights ~Man Gets His Arm Chopped Off In Fight~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mynameILZ

Bark at tha 🐮 moooo….n
Wow….why, I’ll look it up later. So silly the way these disputes fire off at these reverse alcoholics anonymous watering holes with all those old ass church basement tables and chairs. Nothing a chopping off some cholo body parts won’t brighten. was very creepy and gory so Ty regardless. We gotta a shock site to cater to here!

savgbeast

Rookie
Tis but a scratch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230907-203526-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20230907-203526-01.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 52

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
I've developed a deep hatred of chicks who helplessly shriek during violent encounters, especially where they are just a bystander and not being harmed themselves. Shrieking accomplishes nothing and just makes me wish they would be killed so they would Shut. The fuck. Up. That particular pitch many of them hit just sends my hateometer to its max.

mynameILZ

Bark at tha 🐮 moooo….n
Wow….why, I’ll look it up later. So silly the way these disputes fire off at these reverse alcoholics anonymous watering holes with all those old ass church basement tables and chairs. Nothing a chopping off some cholo body parts won’t brighten. was very creepy and gory so Ty regardless. We gotta a shock site to cater to here!
I've developed a deep hatred of chicks who helplessly shriek during violent encounters, especially where they are just a bystander and not being harmed themselves. Shrieking accomplishes nothing and just makes me wish they would be killed so they would Shut. The fuck. Up. That particular pitch many of them hit just sends my hateometer to its max.
You sound fun. U don’t hate men do u? Are u a girl who hates other girls who scream? Ur right, it gets u nowhere good real quick. Probably dead Or past out from being choked out…lmao

Back