Massacre in Syria (05.25.12) (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

GOLDSUN

G.G.M
Apparently mums now get to choose which of their offspring to sacrifice...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tries-intervene-violence-Syria-escalates.html
It follows claims that Syrian troops asked mothers to nominate which of their children should be executed during an attack on a village in the south of the country.
Assad's paramilitary force, the shabiba, are said to have committed multiple atrocities over the weekend in Ataman near the southern city of Deraa.
Regime forces shelled the village before 250 troops arrived on five buses and rounded up locals who had been huddled in cellars, according to villagers who managed to escape over the border to Jordan.
The soldiers then announced over a loudspeaker that they would start shooting children dead if local rebel fighters did not surrender.
Law student Shadi al-Hari, 21, told the Times how he was standing with his aunt and her two children Omar, 16, and Shadi, five.
A soldier took the two boys and asked their mother to choose which one should die.
When she could not answer their question, they executed her teenage son in front of her.
Mr al-Hari said: 'They shot him in the head. She collapsed in the street.'

Beekitty

The Constant Lurker
War is an adults game.
These are amazing pictures, everybody should know the true cost of war, instead of just passing it by as a blip on the news.
See what it really looks like.
But still, it's an adult game, and children don't need to play.

Tooly

Tier One
This just pisses me off!!!! Let me meet one of these bastards that did this!
Better do what you gonna do real quick if you get your wish! These fucker's must know they're utter cunt-oxes, they'll do all their talking with a weapon so make sure you get in first!

ErisKillton

Forum Veteran
Fucking cave men. Too bad they wont even let the children grow up to maybe choose a better way of thinking and living life.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
hands tied together and throat cut? Assad troops did not do this. Fucking propaganda war.
"Assad troops" can easily be confused with the "Shabiha milita". In Syria, those two terms might mean the same thing at this point. The Shabiha are well known pro-Assad mercenaries/killers for Assad's regime - doing the regime's dirty work. But even if these killings were carried out by the Shabiha then fault still lies with the Assad regime for encouraging, directing, sponsoring and condoning their work.

If there is propaganda (which there is), then it goes both ways: the Assad regime and the FSA.

None of us can claim that a group of dead civilians were killed by one side or the other. We might have our opinions but we cannot declare 100% that they are fact. In several mass killings of civilians the unarmed UN monitors have declared government forces/pro-government forces as the killers. Others they attribute to the FSA.

It's war...either side is capable of anything.

collaredgirl65

Forum Veteran
Adults have a choice in war, they choose to fight. These children had no choice, just the misfortune of being born in a war zone. Breaks my heart.

Still all in all, a nice set,

offmanzi

Fresh Meat
I think the medias don't show death squads of salafists armed by Saudi A., Turkey.
In Tunisia, Egypt there are legal trainig centers for those persons who have been told to make a pure Islam.

Libya was a very good country and now it's like nothing after thoses bastards have get into.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Assad need not do this . It's benefit his opponents. Waiting new reports.
Assad is like Saddam, Ghaddaffi, Hitler, etc. These men all very powerful and would to do anything, even if many of their people die, just to hold onto their power for a little while longer.

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
Assad is like Saddam.. IF YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING HES NOTHING LIKE THEM AT ALL . 1st in the interview on cnn the leader of the rebels in syria clearly said he wants syria to be a islamic state and he is part of islamic jihad a anti western group responsible for several terrorists acts he also thanked obama for guns and ammo which they have recieved from us.... assad was right face it it was and is terrorists trying to overthrow him obama in his wisdom fed terrorists guns and ammo which in turn will be used to hit us in the future.......

offmanzi

Fresh Meat
The freedom fighter have made sharia and milicia state in Libya. They are massacring people in Bani Walid for the jews who have made Libya war. And noonce cares because the jews own all medias.

Tooly

Tier One
Apparently mums now get to choose which of their offspring to sacrifice...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tries-intervene-violence-Syria-escalates.html
Nice of them to give them a choice!
images

alienator

Lurker
And who do you think was responsible for that? Anyone think the USA had something to do with it along with Israel? Definitely looks like something Israel and the good 'ol US of A would do, to me... Assad wouldn't do something like that to his own people, if you were insinuating that that was done by Assad. You did say something about an attack in Houla. I'll bet it was terrorist gangs... are you aware that Saudi Arabia is even sending prisoners over to fight in Syria on the terrorist side as a form of another prison sentence. When I say terrorist I mean the people who are rebelling against Bashar Al-Assad's Presidency and his government. Its a tragedy every time something like this happens in Syria it makes me want to go and get my "NUKE ISRAEL" button and press it. I wonder if Ahmadinejad frequents this forum, he needs to know someone is with him on nuking Israel... you know.. the former President of Iran.

Back