Crime Palestinian stabbing a jew (2 Viewers)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Wayne Kümmertz

Well Known Member
The Jews, the Judaists, the Semites or the Zionist's?
There are Crypto Jews(non jewish herritage) and Edel Juden (like the Doctor of Adolf's Mother) too...
I don't hate Jews...Marx Brothers, Beastie Boys, Natalie Portman... and and and.
This whiny shit like...whaa, the Jews rule us and Hollywood, whaa, the Jews have all the money is getting me on the nerves.
Thousands of Years the same.
Eighter the Goim is to dumb or the Jews are to clever.

And yes, there where intelligent Blacks too, like Malcolm X, Sidney Portier, Martin Luther King, Muhammad Ali and Luis Farrakhan...

But they seem to be on the descending branch now

I don't even hate all them Muslims.
There are a lot of good ones too.
But i can't stand this stealing GenZ Mopheads from Syria, Afghanistan and Maghreb.

The human race in general is fucked up thing.
But i believe in Kharma and the Dharma.

Last edited:

AhMadMeninist

Sand nigger
If not in a pack 10:1 the Muslim comes from behind.
Always into stealing something, or raping... a Muslim is also the biggest liar and impostor on this earth

I forgot the biggest Coward
Calling muslims cowards
Its funny
Calling them cowards by a fat westerner
Thats hilarious

muslims = scum of the earth.

Says the sand nigger loving retard.
British are shit of the earth

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
The Jews, the Judaists, the Semites or the Zionist's?
There are Crypto Jews(non jewish herritage) and Edel Juden (like the Doctor of Adolf's Mother) too...
I don't hate Jews...Marx Brothers, Beastie Boys, Natalie Portman... and and and.
This whiny shit like...whaa, the Jews rule us and Hollywood, whaa, the Jews have all the money is getting me on the nerves.
Thousands of Years the same.
Eighter the Goim is to dumb or the Jews are to clever.

And yes, there where intelligent Blacks too, like Malcolm X, Sidney Portier, Martin Luther King, Muhammad Ali and Luis Farrakhan...

But they seem to be on the descending branch now

I don't even hate all them Muslims.
There are a lot of good ones too.
But i can't stand this stealing GenZ Mopheads from Syria, Afghanistan and Maghreb.

The human race in general is fucked up thing.
But i believe in Kharma and the Dharma.
Those weren't intelligent blacks. Malcolm X didnt make it past the 8th grade. MLK didn't write any of his speeches. He was found to have plagiarized his dissertation and the only reason they gave him a degree was because they were scared of the backlash and protests they would have received. After his death they rescinded it. Muhammad Ali couldn't even form sentences 5 years before he died. Farrakhan blames the Jews for slavery. Malcolm X said white people with blue eyes were controlled by Satan.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Calling muslims cowards
Its funny
Thats hilarious

Because murats ARE cowards; they hide behind planting bombs and hide in hospitals. They're cowardly faggots, always have been.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
No lost there, fuck the Jewish scum.

Ahahahhaha the jewish pig has spoken
Muslims are worse than the Jews though 🤷‍♂️ the only people who think Muslims are better are Muslims themselves.....

I say let them kill each other, same goes for ukraine and Russia

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Calling muslims cowards
Its funny
Thats hilarious

If Britian is so shit, tell me why there are so many of you dirty muzzie and nigger fuckers wanting to come to the UK? For the welfare benefits!

AhMadMeninist

Sand nigger
W
Muslims are worse than the Jews though 🤷‍♂️ the only people who think Muslims are better are Muslims themselves.....

I say let them kill each other, same goes for ukraine and Russia
We Will finish jews
And then we will come for you westerners
You will pay
If not your generation
The next
In the end
U will pay
Dearly

Yes and the muzrats are being slaughtered when they're not hiding amongst kids and women inside the hospitals. Cowardly faggots, just like you, you dirty smelly paki.
We are literally taking your British islands from you snowflake whities
We are winning the war

If Britian is so shit, tell me why there are so many of you dirty muzzie and nigger fuckers wanting to come to the UK? For the welfare benefits!
They are taking it from you British whities

Back