Warning:Children Palestinian Woman Trying To Conceive For 10 Years Lost Husband And New Infant Twins (5 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Snoopyranger

Always sticking my beak in!
I can’t help but think they are making big trouble for the future, all those young boys losing their families and seeing all this horror, they will be back for revenge and worse that isis, I really don’t think there will be much peace there for the foreseeable.
That's why they have been chopping each other up for generations!!

Seems to be the only things this lot are happy doing? Fucking & killing each other?

Tottie

You've got to laugh
View attachment 758357View attachment 758358View attachment 758359View attachment 758360
You fuck with the Jews, yer done their a us bunch, sorry backed up by us Saudis 😂

It's odd the arm is blanked out but dead babies are ok../..
That's haram, no an arm 😂fuck them

montster

Fresh Meat
On October 7th hamas didn't kill children and every dead jew was killed by the apache helicopters by the IDF
October 7th isn't comparable at all with the atrocities committed by the IDF
If they really celebrated they would celebrating the beginning of their liberation not the dead of jew
And you're mocking me for caring about children WTF

Here I see both fucked up ultimate racism about anyone who isn't white and dark humor like you did but mostly fucked up racism even against dead children
And I agree with humor is an excellent copping mechanism.
You actually think hamas didn't kill children?

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
... Keep chanting "Death to America"...

... You're really gaining loads of sympathy by doing that...

... Stupid Muzzrats....

Fuck you and your stupid fucking future terrorist child, may every last Arab father mother and child suffer similarly. I hope some day you disgusting savage people are nothing more than a bad memory in the annals of human history that inspire awe in our grandchildren. “You really lived side by side with those angry brown things when you were young grandpa? What were they like? was it scary? 🤯”.

wiggins

Forum Veteran

jguzman1991

Fresh Meat

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
on this site there is a jewish women shot under a table by hamas theres multiple videos of hamas shooting people waiting for a bus walking down the street theres a video circulating now where hamas gunman are firing on the festival goers running across a field aswell as hamas gunman shooting random jews at a cross section of road the proof is all there i know this hard to understand as a liberal retard but actions have consquences there is a really good video of a muslim retard screaming allah akbur and saying how brave hamas is and a jihad to the jewish pigs etc then it cuts to a week later and hes crying because his father was blown up fuck em they poked the lion and now its eating there monkeys

View attachment 758589
There even making gaza babys as toys now ffs
That's a limited edition Pez dispenser that dispenses little pink candies shaped like brains when you squeeze the head.

Back