Pennsylvania snow row leads to murder/suicide [raw video] (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

GoreRick

Gore is better than a whore!
Saddest part about the whole video is knowing that their kids were watching from the window. This is why everyone shouldn’t be allow to reproduce.
On the bright side their autistic son will now have food to eat . Rather than scraps from piggy 1&2 . Both freeloading off the government and fat as hell

This unedited version of the video became an instant classic as soon as it was released...and it's always satisfying to go back from time to time and re-watch it.

That chubby boy was really talkin' some shit...

"Step Out Here, And I'll Knock Your Ass Out!"

"I'll Make Your Life A Living Hell!"

"You're A Pussy...A Pussy!"

But as soon as that hate-filled chubby boy felt that first bullet go into him, he started running (leaving his wife to fend for herself) while yelling...
"Ahhhh!! Ahhhh!! Call The Cops!! Ahhhh!! He Shot Me!!"

LOL...

Then he collapsed onto the pavement when he got to the curb.

And his hate-filled wife was still spewing her venom even after she got shot...
"You Fucker!!" "You Fucker You!"

But that AR-15 certainly shut her the fuck up.

Regards,
-Ward
Right . I loved it especially when you hear her talking and it’s all gurgling because there’s a big hole in her mouth lol. Then the execution “ should’ve kept your mouth shut” tap tap

MasterCeef

hello, I am the big gay elite :)))))))))
Who in their right mind would feel bad for these idiots? They got exactly what they deserved. You know what, actually? The deaths they got weren’t enough. Bullies need to be taught that this is what happens when you wield your ego to fuck with those who’ve done nothing with you.

That’s why I legitimately don’t feel bad when the majority of school shootings happen. Hell, if my old high school got shot up I know I wouldn’t care. Part of me would wanna sit outside with a folding chair and eat some popcorn.

Nah, probably not. But those two worthless idiots deserved it. Good riddance.

MasterCeef

hello, I am the big gay elite :)))))))))
“Should have kept your fucking mouth shut”. Pussy pass revoked.

I don’t feel bad for these people. Put your snow in your own damn yard.

:shrug:

There’s also something to be said about women hyping up their boyfriends to fight over dumb shit. I bet there was some of that happening before the video started too.

Poor show from the boyfriend, didn’t try to protect his lady at all.
Exactly why I wouldn’t wanna end up in some shitty suburb. Don’t understand why people even want to live in these types of places.

Back