Pennsylvania snow row leads to murder/suicide [raw video] (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
Yea, let's keep buying guns to "defend" ourselves in the USA. Lol bunch of bs...Just another way to implement fear into Americans just so that they can purchase guns and believe it's their "constitutional right" to "bear arms". The truth is, it's a way to be tricked so that corporations/companies and gov't can continue making money.
1656067388975.png

Afe2002

Fresh Meat

juuuggg

Fresh Meat
lesson of the day: don’t talk shit
Yea, let's keep buying guns to "defend" ourselves in the USA. Lol bunch of bs...Just another way to implement fear into Americans just so that they can purchase guns and believe it's their "constitutional right" to "bear arms". The truth is, it's a way to be tricked so that corporations/companies and gov't can continue making money.
Bitch we don’t “believe” it’s our right to bear arms it IS, dumb fuck go to a third world country and shut your cock sucker or you may be shot next you boot licking liberal cunt

ihatecrash

Fresh Meat
The two retards who got shot are pure trash. And it makes sense given how trashy their family is. One of the guy’s brothers was talking shit on Facebook and threatening people who reposted the video. It’s like, don’t you see what being an obnoxious loudmouth did for your brother? Sure you want to go there?

Bareboy

NewbieX
This is the uncensored version of the video in the link.
View attachment 480917
This was the first gore vid I saw I still remember talking to my friend about it and asking if it was real and well it was

This is the uncensored version of the video in the link.
View attachment 480917
Saddest part about the whole video is knowing that their kids were watching from the window. This is why everyone shouldn’t be allow to reproduce.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert

This unedited version of the video became an instant classic as soon as it was released...and it's always satisfying to go back from time to time and re-watch it.

That chubby boy was really talkin' some shit...

"Step Out Here, And I'll Knock Your Ass Out!"

"I'll Make Your Life A Living Hell!"

"You're A Pussy...A Pussy!"

But as soon as that hate-filled chubby boy felt that first bullet go into him, he started running (leaving his wife to fend for herself) while yelling...
"Ahhhh!! Ahhhh!! Call The Cops!! Ahhhh!! He Shot Me!!"

LOL...

Then he collapsed onto the pavement when he got to the curb.

And his hate-filled wife was still spewing her venom even after she got shot...
"You Fucker!!" "You Fucker You!"

But that AR-15 certainly shut her the fuck up.

Regards,
-Ward

lechmich

Forum Veteran
But as soon as that hate-filled chubby boy felt that first bullet go into him, he started running (leaving his wife to fend for herself) while yelling...
"Ahhhh!! Ahhhh!! Call The Cops!! Ahhhh!! He Shot Me!!"
Mr Goy has a strong resemblance to this dude going on...

Hellvis

Rookie
I think it’s fucking hilarious. I’ve been watching this video for a while now couple of years and it just amazes me that somebody will continue to stand there and talk shit when someone has a gun pointed at them. I don’t feel sorry at all for their sorry ass.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Continued to stand there and talk shit when someone has a gun pointed at them.

I don’t feel sorry at all for their sorry ass.

Nor should you...they brought it on themselves...and richly deserved what they got.

When he was walking down the driveway with his pistol, that toxic woman even walked closer and challenged him four times with...
"Go Ahead!...Go Ahead!...Go Ahead!...Go Ahead!"

Then when he went ahead and did it...and she was lying in the street after being shot...she whined about him doing what she challenged him to do...
"You Fucker!" "You Fucker You!"

They should have kept their big fucking mouths shut...now they're buried in a graveyard.

Regards,
-Ward

GoreRick

Gore is better than a whore!
why would they be such pricks as to carry the snow across the street into buddy's yard? thats a lot of effort just to be a prick
It’s was a on going feud . The couple was freeloading government assistances fat fucks who had a 15 yr old disabled son in the house neither of them worked . Mr.Silent But deadly lost his wife to cancer a the couple was always talking shit about him and then also bringing up his dead wife . Mr.Silent was a highly decorated navy vet and was a hard working American. He finally snapped after being bullied by the two fatties .

I think it’s fucking hilarious. I’ve been watching this video for a while now couple of years and it just amazes me that somebody will continue to stand there and talk shit when someone has a gun pointed at them. I don’t feel sorry at all for their sorry ass.
Me either especially since they were freeloading off the government and never worked . While this man served his country was a decorated navy vet was a hard working American. Lost his wife to cancer months prior and the two fatties would sit there and bully him . He owned his own house and had to deal with scumbags that mooched off the government because they had a disabled son who was autistic. But not where they couldn’t go work . They just chosen not to because it was easier . Sad that dude took his life after the incident but that’s what you get when you bully a man that works hard served his county and lost his wife to cancer .

Mr Goy has a strong resemblance to this dude going on...

Yeah well their son they left inside by himself that was disabled is probably happier now those two aren’t eating up all the food

Last edited:
Back