Random War pics (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
Training during the Lebanese civil war.

5ffb833cb55c93dc64e3.jpg

Budget Morgue

I smell the stench of your loved ones
Now that's how I like my strong powerful independent women. All 3 of them are wife material.
Yes old gasmask I concur . However I really do think that the little women should foresake the old weaponry before they take up residence in the kitchen. Beastly show with the old guns going off with all that gas from the cooker . We should meet up for a drinky poo old boy,just give me plenty of warning so I can warm up the Jag.....

Watcher in The Water

Rotten, Goregasm & Bestgore Veteran
Yes old gasmask I concur . However I really do think that the little women should foresake the old weaponry before they take up residence in the kitchen. Beastly show with the old guns going off with all that gas from the cooker . We should meet up for a drinky poo old boy,just give me plenty of warning so I can warm up the Jag.....
What an absolutely smashing idea ol boy guns and cooking are odd bed fellows I concur. They can store them in the hunting room with the other weapons and armoury I dare say.
A night painting the town red well we will give them a show to remember we'll start at the gentleman's club for port and cigars , then a few of the local watering holes for that rough edge feel of the common man.
If your feeling truly scandalous we could frequent mandams fine selection of oriental beauties at the end Of the affair.

Budget Morgue

I smell the stench of your loved ones
What an absolutely smashing idea ol boy guns and cooking are odd bed fellows I concur. They can store them in the hunting room with the other weapons and armoury I dare say.
A night painting the town red well we will give them a show to remember we'll start at the gentleman's club for port and cigars , then a few of the local watering holes for that rough edge feel of the common man.
If your feeling truly scandalous we could frequent mandams fine selection of oriental beauties at the end Of the affair.
Sounds spiffing old bus ticket.Perchance we could take a carriage to the Pink Pussycat in Piccadilly?They have some Moroccan belly dancing bints there at the moment.White men lose all reason when they shake their breasty dumplings in time to the pit orchestra.Give it some consideration old sandbag

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Shoulda pulled it into the shoulder more! Sneak the gas port down to 0 on ya mates weapon & listen for the squeals. :lolhard:

Back