badangel7

i'm a cyborg
in honor of covid here are some gas masks
20211112_120009.jpg
20211112_115723.jpg
20211112_120138.jpg

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Re the picture of the Russian soldier in tears on the phone.

There may be a reason for that... I will post a number of articles relating to the Russian recruit issues stemming from a case I find so outrageous that I still can't get my head around it.

Article 1:

Search

site logo site logo Russia

Russian Soldier Sentenced In Hazing Case

Russian Soldier Sentenced In Hazing Case​

September 26, 2006 15:56 GMT

E4135C49-5C00-4B69-8A58-10BA9037899B_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Andrei Sychyov being flown to a military hospital in February (ITAR-TASS) September 26, 2006 -- A Russian military court in Chelyabinsk today sentenced a soldier to four years in prison for brutally abusing a young recruit.

"[The court rules] to sentence Aleksandr Sivyakov definitively, by partially combining measures of punishment applicable to him, to four years of imprisonment at a general-security correctional colony, while barring him from holding commanding positions in the Russian armed forces for the period of three years and stripping him of the rank of junior sergeant in accordance with Article 48 of the Russian Criminal Code," Chelyabinsk Military Court Chairman Yury Shatsky said.

Andrei Sychyov, a 19-year-old conscript, had his legs and genitals amputated after senior servicemen at the tank academy in Chelyabinsk, in western Siberia, beat and tortured him over the New Year's holiday.

The incident caused outrage across Russia.

(Interfax, Reuters, AP)

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER

McM

ARSELING
Serb Special Forces (Army of Republika Srpska) with captured muslim Flag from a Mosque 👌🏻

Ok, thanks.
The first guy has the good ol' HK G3-A3 in a marksman version. Look at the buttstock and folded bipod under the (wide version) handguard. The scope should be the Zeiss Diavari 6x36.

yesfredfred

Fresh Meat
Awesome thread, I always think it would be so crazy if we could see past wars with modern day recording equipment, Like imagine if you had an HD drone flying over the battle of Stalingrad. Or even further back. Its going to be so weird in thousands of years when people can just look at youtube from nowadays and see so much detail about our lives. Anyway, awesome thread

Popeyes

Virtual Insanity
Awesome thread, I always think it would be so crazy if we could see past wars with modern day recording equipment, Like imagine if you had an HD drone flying over the battle of Stalingrad. Or even further back. Its going to be so weird in thousands of years when people can just look at youtube from nowadays and see so much detail about our lives. Anyway, awesome thread
I swear we gotta create time machines before the world ends

Back