Random War pics (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
(Complete random selection today. WWII.)

download (1).jpg

download (2).jpg

download (3).jpg

download (4).jpg

download (5).jpg

download (6).jpg

download (7).jpg

download (8).jpg

download (9).jpg

download (10).jpg

download (11).jpg

download (12).jpg

download (13).jpg

download (14).jpg

download (15).jpg

download.jpg

download.png

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Thank you too.
I like the picture with all the research engineers/experts (most likely) on the plane. Maybe because they knew the Bf110 was from the German 'testing group 210' they did expect new stuff to see and rushed to the scene.
Was 'testing group 210' involved with the ME 262?

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
No, they had a short life. Too many losses over England and in April 41 they were renamed and sent to the east.
The Me262 had its own 'testing commando 262'.
Your knowledge is impressive. Hope u don't mind the questions.

Reactions: McM

McM

ARSELING
Your knowledge is impressive. Hope u don't mind the questions.
Nah, but thanks. There are so many good sources online nowadays.
It's a small side effect of researching for WW2 flight simulations to create more or less historical correct missions and participating in the related forums. And the guys in these forums are 'rivet counters' par excellence and some are real experts.
Even the developers of the sims have a hard time with them :lol:

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
Thank you too.
I like the picture with all the research engineers/experts (most likely) on the plane. Maybe because they knew the Bf110 was from the German 'testing group 210' they did expect new stuff to see and rushed to the scene.
Indeed, they knew, and needed to give a look over. Grand set.

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
British soldiers in Athens. December 1944.
soldiers-laying-street.jpg

Battle of Stalingrad. 1942/3.
smoke-bomb.jpg

Liza Mironova. Trained Russian Sniper. 1943.
russian-sniper.jpg

Pearl Harbour. Attack carried out on a Sunday, in belief Americans wouldn't be as alert on a day regarded as a day of rest -
Mitsuo Fuchida (Jap Commander was correct.)
pearl-harbor-bombing.sunday..jpg

General Dwight D. Eisenhower (who never saw active combat) giving instructions to paratroopers ahead of the D-Day landing in Normandy.
patton-dday.jpg

Germans surrendering to Allied Forces. 1944.
germans-surrendering.jpg

Dunkirk. On May 27, 1940, more than 338,000 British troops (140,000 French, Polish and Belgian troops) were rescued from the beaches of Dunkirk, France and ferried back across the English Channel into Britain during what was known as Operation Dynamo.
dunkirk.jpg

Invasion of Normandy.
dday-portrait.jpg

June 6, D-Day. 1944.
dday-landing-closeup.jpg

Heinrich Himmler (fourth from right.) Senior Nazi official, along with Adolf Hitler (third from right.) Meet with Nazi officials.
hitler-advisors-.jpg

Last edited:

McM

ARSELING
The allies partly blew up the Führerbunker and demolish the rest but the underground part did stay and was flooded with water and sealed.
The rooms were recovered after Germany's reunion as they removed the Berlin Wall, researched, and sealed again.

1951.jpg
037.jpg
4_730434.jpg

Last edited:

Bfeer

This user was banned
on the third post the man with the hooks, i know who he is, hes part of the armys wounded warrior program, he came by to tell us his story and about how we should help veteran organizations out. hes a Sergeant First Class, i forgot his name, he came to Fob Mahmudiyah spring of 09
he was funny as fuck, he said some reeeal fucked up jokes, one was that he was going to get new hands donated to him and he was worried about what if they were like some 15 year old boys hands? would that make him a pervert when he used a 15 year old boys hands to pleasure himself? everyone laughed and the other was
he said he always tries to make normal things as sick and sexual as possible and he thought how could he do that with oranges. so you take 4 oranges, 1 ,2 ,3 ,4. get some thread and needle and put it through all 4 1, 2, 3, 4 what do you got now? the worlds largest anal beads, now say your thirsty so you juice them, what do you got now? the worlds shittiest orange juice, im dead serious too, that dude was rocking.

TLDR
i know him.
MUCH respect for the guy but he should be telling you guys to vote for a leadership that doesn't start pointless wars and abandons veterans when then can no longer serve a purpose.

Back