Rather large explosion rocks Beirut (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I had a mate years ago, who used to make fertilizer bombs from ammonium nitrate, and he used to blow bit of the headland away where I live. He told me that ammonium nitrate bombs put off the same sort of shock wave that a nuclear bomb puts off, without the radiation...Hence the mushroom cloud that was seen...

tyyp

Rookie
some1 ate too much hummus in lebanon? where is The Hezbollah when you need them. help help. help us obidoberman bollah help

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
i believe it was a lethal mix of baking soda and coca cola.
I saw one the other day on youtube, it was milk and something else. Blea
Believe they said 2750 tons of ammonium nitrate, basically it became a fertilizer bomb.
Death toll is now over 100.
Is that an ingredient for fireworks? If not what the fuck was it doing in a fireworks factory? It looked like a nuclear bomb went off and had a mushroom cloud afterwards. It was a very impressive explosion.
I wonder what an explosion of c4 or comp. B or semtex that weighed that much would look like 🤔

MasochisticMommy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Chick with a dick*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
This user was banned
So sad... I couldn’t imagine living in a war zone

Wolf

The weak are meat the strong do eat...
I saw one the other day on youtube, it was milk and something else. Blea
Is that an ingredient for fireworks? If not what the fuck was it doing in a fireworks factory? It looked like a nuclear bomb went off and had a mushroom cloud afterwards. It was a very impressive explosion.
I wonder what an explosion of c4 or comp. B or semtex that weighed that much would look like 🤔
Think it was confiscated illegal material stored on site. Fireworks probably as well.
Reported as 6 years left there? Accident waiting to happen.
That cloud you saw was water vapor in the shock wave it created. If you were in it, you were liquified internally.

Interregnum

first floor room 16
something obvious happens
people be like: official story is boring, lets make some weird conspiracy theories

Back