Thieves really don't care in America (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
They may have an entire house of clothes, but when they try anything on and look in the mirror, they will always feel ugly. That's what happens when you're rotten from the inside out

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
typical niggers again..... although, if the stores aren't prosecuting criminal thieves, then I guess I'm heading to the store for free clothes today.... YAY....

And notice the nigger can't even put shoes on properly.... disgusting monkeys...

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
Yup, filthy "roma" trash.

Can't wait for the cute new word the Liberals will invent for people who don't like gypsy criminals.🤨

Reject

This user was banned
All Americans are foreigners, so these gypsies are Americans too.
And as someone mentioned above, your government robs you every day but you take it up the ass and ask for more.
Don’t worry you’re not real gay when you take it up the ass by the government.
Relax and enjoy the ride

Cik One 956

Dying to Live
typical niggers again..... although, if the stores aren't prosecuting criminal thieves, then I guess I'm heading to the store for free clothes today.... YAY....

And notice the nigger can't even put shoes on properly.... disgusting monkeys...
Wtf . Those aren't niggs . Their Indian or some other brees .

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
They look like romani gypsies. Filthy creatures

Given the habits and attitudes of these gypsies, does anybody know if a lot of them get murked or disappeared every year? They are bound to cross paths with somebody who does not give a fuck. A 60-70 year old veteran with chronic back pain, shitty VA treatment, and just had a neighbor's dog shit in his yard that morning would have pulled out his .45 and shot all of these gypsies dead if they had started a confrontation with him. What is the life expectancy of these people? Making a living off of being douchebags HAS to be hazardous. There are a lot of people out there who have literally millions of PSI of suppressed anger and murderous hate built up over years under a millimeter of skin. One wrong word or action, and that pressure gets released.

Back