Thieves really don't care in America (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Its amazing to see how these indian gypsies pass as 'niggers' to you. You must be so inbred you cant see straight. yee haw bruther
Look here you fuckin illiterate piece of shithole excrement..... you're a fuckin nigger.... your mother is a whore nigger and you're father is a homeless drunk nigger...... you off ALL PEOPLE should know a nigger when you see one.... NIGGER

Wtf . Those aren't niggs . Their Indian or some other brees .
They're niggers..... and you, you're a nigger lover...... go suck some more nigger cock and get off the internet, loser....

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Let them go in a private business. The result will be different. Tj max employees cant shoot them.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Recent immigrants . Contributing to America. They fled their home country as they were beaten by shop owners for stealing. This they called persecution.
Welcome to America !!!

mrln

silent ghost
News flash the government robs you daily and you say nothing
ever hear the expression "cant fight city hall" ?
people tried to go against the govt many times and lost. the most recent was jan 6th. look what happened.
its considered treasonous behaviour.
but i do hear what your saying. and what them scumbagprickfucks is disgusting and pathetic and double standard.
double and triple dipping...

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Recent immigrants . Contributing to America. They fled their home country as they were beaten by shop owners for stealing. This they called persecution.
Welcome to America !!!
binense america. cmon over. where everything for you is free. its on the american people,dont worry about a thing!

rlawn1313

NewbieX
typical niggers again..... although, if the stores aren't prosecuting criminal thieves, then I guess I'm heading to the store for free clothes today.... YAY....

And notice the nigger can't even put shoes on properly.... disgusting monkeys...
They're indians bro xD the fuq it's so obvious they got poo colors

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
They may have an entire house of clothes, but when they try anything on and look in the mirror, they will always feel ugly. That's what happens when you're rotten from the inside out
Lol imagine not realizing they just sell these clothes for drug money.

Also in case anyone was wondering this is the new stealing from laundromats.
Crack whores do this now instead of that.

Also I came off way more condescending than intended.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Lol imagine not realizing they just sell these clothes for drug money.

Also in case anyone was wondering this is the new stealing from laundromats.
Crack whores do this now instead of that.

Also I came off way more condescending than intended.
Lol, imagine that you're actually retarded.
I have a sister who does shit like that, and it's heartbreaking.
I know every inch of this world, hence my title, thanks

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Lol, imagine that you're actually retarded.
I have a sister who does shit like that, and it's heartbreaking.
I know every inch of this world, hence my title, thanks
Lmfao I love how every cunt ends Their posts with a fake thanks, like could you be any more of a fucking NPC cliche

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Lmfao I love how every cunt ends Their posts with a fake thanks, like could you be any more of a fucking NPC cliche
Now I see why you need all that foreskin, you sensitive cunt. Oh and my thanks sounds more like the smug episode from Southpark

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Now I see why you need all that foreskin, you sensitive cunt. Oh and my thanks sounds more like the smug episode from Southpark
Lmfao resuses my insult. You really don't have an original cell in your body do you? So sad. Well no one will miss out on anything when you die so what do I care ;).

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Organized theft rings from S. America and Chile are all over this nation. Google this.
There is no respect for America or Americans any longer.
Its take, steal, take, steal.

Back