animals This is why my dog hates little kids (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wayne Kümmertz

Well Known Member
Little cunt needs putting down. I took my dog to a park and had him hidden and tied up under our table to keep him away from kids. STILL this little fucker comes over and purposely treads on his tail. Dog was going mad because obviously he wanted to get away from the kid but I had to hold and calm him. Sorry but most of the time it isn't the dogs fault.
View attachment 650057
I already hated his shitty "haircut"... but now even more

Little cunt needs putting down. I took my dog to a park and had him hidden and tied up under our table to keep him away from kids. STILL this little fucker comes over and purposely treads on his tail. Dog was going mad because obviously he wanted to get away from the kid but I had to hold and calm him. Sorry but most of the time it isn't the dogs fault.
View attachment 650057
I'd beat the fuck out that lil monkey and his bitch ass daddy fucking jungle 🐰

Poopywater

Fresh Meat
Parents are to blame! A young child at this age are just learning respect, manners and how to appropriately approach and treat animals. The dog doesn’t deserve to tolerate such treatment from a snot nose brat! The parents of this kid need a good beat down for allowing their kid to behave this way!
Unfortunately, I see brats like this constantly! Kids screaming and misbehaving in grocery stores, restaurants and on the streets. Proper discipline of these crotch goblins is a thing of the past!

Jon N.

Forum Veteran
View attachment 650057
drop kick him in front of a bus.

girl101

Forum Veteran
That's a future killer. Since he is already hurting animals. That dog has good restraint. Until it had enough. But no kids or adults come near me when my dogs are with me because the find me and my Dogs to intimidating

Back