animals This is why my dog hates little kids (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JustThatGuy

Maybe it's small, but it smells like a Big one..
To bad the dog will be put down if it attack .. But the mom of that little nigger (guess he don't have a dad, cuz he went to the store after milk) need to learn the kid something ..

CirePerry1

Fresh Meat
Little cunt needs putting down. I took my dog to a park and had him hidden and tied up under our table to keep him away from kids. STILL this little fucker comes over and purposely treads on his tail. Dog was going mad because obviously he wanted to get away from the kid but I had to hold and calm him. Sorry but most of the time it isn't the dogs fault.
View attachment 650057
That dog showed great composure. Fucking piece of shit kid raised by fucking piece of shit parents.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
Dog would have been within it's rights to maul that little fuck.
The dog and the little fuck.

2330BD5B-7428-4492-9F11-7C402798D2C8.gif

wiggins

Forum Veteran
a grammatical obscenity from you, of all people

had a beagle for 17 years while my kids were growing up and i loved him

in future, i plan on getting 2 or 3 brother dogs (from the same litter) so they have friends...was thinking labs but people tell me that'll be too much, so maybe 2 or 3 smaller dogs would be a better plan...always liked pugs, actually planned on getting a pug walking into the pet store years ago, but ended up walking out with a beagle

that's a vaguely disturbing statement from you...on several different levels
I am only human...

notbob88

Lurker
Little cunt needs putting down. I took my dog to a park and had him hidden and tied up under our table to keep him away from kids. STILL this little fucker comes over and purposely treads on his tail. Dog was going mad because obviously he wanted to get away from the kid but I had to hold and calm him. Sorry but most of the time it isn't the dogs fault.
View attachment 650057
This is also why I hate kids

IExist

I exist
View attachment 650057
99.99% it's the shit parents letting their crotch goblins instigate the poor puppy.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
View attachment 650057
I wish the dog had killed the little nigger and the police had to kill the dog. That would have made a great video

espanky

Rookie
View attachment 650057
I know a future drug dealer low IQ , 3 time felony loser when I see one , this is how they start!

View attachment 650057
His monma should have had swallowed

Man I'd say let the dog go eat that little bastard but then he would be punished. My pitbull is my 1 year old sons best friend and guardian angel. She knew I was pregnant before I did and is the most patient and loving dog towards him. I'd post videos but theres a lot of weirdos here.
You know you def have a point about letting the dog eat the bastard……. Only if the little faggot was your 1 year old son and your cunt of a dog that was being eaten…. Just do us all a favor and shut you whore mouth….you old bat 😎

MANSONFRK

Gimme sum more gore
View attachment 650057
Where the fuck are this little pricks parents/guardians? I don't see him running to anyone. The dude laughing at the kid should be slapped too. I would've told the brat to stop at least. I don't care if I were his parent or not

NoConvexity

l e v e l
Man I'd say let the dog go eat that little bastard but then he would be punished. My pitbull is my 1 year old sons best friend and guardian angel. She knew I was pregnant before I did and is the most patient and loving dog towards him. I'd post videos but theres a lot of weirdos here.
Thanks for sparing us the cringe.

Back