animals This is why my dog hates little kids (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
Little cunt needs putting down. I took my dog to a park and had him hidden and tied up under our table to keep him away from kids. STILL this little fucker comes over and purposely treads on his tail. Dog was going mad because obviously he wanted to get away from the kid but I had to hold and calm him. Sorry but most of the time it isn't the dogs fault.
View attachment 650057
Should have let the dog tech the little niggie a lesson.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Little cunt needs putting down. I took my dog to a park and had him hidden and tied up under our table to keep him away from kids. STILL this little fucker comes over and purposely treads on his tail. Dog was going mad because obviously he wanted to get away from the kid but I had to hold and calm him. Sorry but most of the time it isn't the dogs fault.
View attachment 650057
No surprise, it's a nigglet. No, your dog is not wrong. He instigated and antagonized the dog. As much as i don't like Pitts, it's not fair for the dog. His lil ass needs beat.

Or maybe it was half Pikey nigger.

Oliver12

Lurker
View attachment 650057
Who is teaching the brat?

fritoburrito

One day all will be revealed.
Man I'd say let the dog go eat that little bastard but then he would be punished. My pitbull is my 1 year old sons best friend and guardian angel. She knew I was pregnant before I did and is the most patient and loving dog towards him. I'd post videos but theres a lot of weirdos here.
No weirdos here. :whip::emo::jack:

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Would have loved to see the dog break free and rip the scalp and that ridiculous hairdo off that obnoxious brat. We'll be seeing him on the news at some point in the future, probably firebombing buildings and attacking police with BLM and antifatards.
He’s a child. A child with an immature brain. Of course what he’s doing is annoying and sure he should be taught not to do it. But he’s a child and this scenario will play out many many times again. Don’t think you didn’t do this when you were a toddler bc you did. We all did. This isn’t about race or about pets in public. It is the responsibility of the parents to keep their child away from danger at all times. Your parents did a good job of it because you’re still here. I’m sure you are grateful to them. Now show some empathy.

Oliver12

Lurker
S
View attachment 650057
Spank the little fucker

Oliver12

Lurker
View attachment 650057

Oliver12

Lurker
View attachment 650057
Smack him on his ass

Darkwing87

Cookie
Man I'd say let the dog go eat that little bastard but then he would be punished. My pitbull is my 1 year old sons best friend and guardian angel. She knew I was pregnant before I did and is the most patient and loving dog towards him. I'd post videos but theres a lot of weirdos here.
Promise to post the vid once it snaps too?

Back