Trump nailed it (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I'll be honest I'd rather have mean tweets than pay 6 bucks per gallon of gas and high food prices! he was right on the money on those predictions those democrats are trying to destroy this great country, its all planned is part of the one-world order agenda Did someone see the recent Biden's speech calling for a one-world government? BINGO
He didn't really predict any of that. It should have been obvious to anyone who was paying attention.

sueduran2

SecretOktober
I don't care what party you aligne with, voting for Joe Biden was peak fucking dumb. He was obviously declining mentally and doing everything he could to appear woke by hiring people of color and trans/gay people to appeal to the left and people bought it. More so, a large majority of his voters only did so because they despise Donald Trump. Vote libertarian if you hate him that bad, anything but Biden.
You do what you have to do to get the crazy fuck out

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
Biden, and the democrats, completely annihilated the economy. Their energy policies have sent costs through the roof. I don't see how these two points can even be debated, how anyone at all can say that the massive inflation we are experiencing is not a direct result of the decisions they made.

Yeah Covid, blah blah Covid. Covid was the excuse for the policies, but that doesn't excuse the decisions that were made. Covid didn't cause pipelines to shut down nor did it impose ridiculous sanctions on foreign oil. Covid didn't pay people MORE money than they earned in jobs they were laid off from for nearly 2 years....on top of unemployment. Those were decisions that were made despite countless historical references that clearly showed why those decisions should not be made.

How anyone can still support him is beyond my comprehension. Not supporting this idiot doesn't mean you support Trump......I think people are so afraid of saying that they just keep blindly supporting this fuckwit.
None of that matters. The only traitors worse than Trump are those that refuse to see their mistake and STILL love someone who is willing to destroy the Republican Party, and maybe the country, over his own ego.
He tried to overthrow a legitimate election, and him and everyone that helped him should be in prison. Republican appointed judges, Republican governors, Republican secretary’s of state, Trumps attorney general, his cyber security chief, and his own Vice President all saw NO election fraud. The election was stolen? Prove it. Prove it or shut up and stop bitching like children.
It’s all a lie Trump created because he’s too juvenile to admit defeat.
Either it’s all a lie or Democrats are too smart for Republicans to figure it out. Either way a very bad look for Trump loving cultists who are falling over themselves donating money to the worst president in U.S. history.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
None of that matters. The only traitors worse than Trump are those that refuse to see their mistake and STILL love someone who is willing to destroy the Republican Party, and maybe the country, over his own ego.
He tried to overthrow a legitimate election, and him and everyone that helped him should be in prison. Republican appointed judges, Republican governors, Republican secretary’s of state, Trumps attorney general, his cyber security chief, and his own Vice President all saw NO election fraud. The election was stolen? Prove it. Prove it or shut up and stop bitching like children.
It’s all a lie Trump created because he’s too juvenile to admit defeat.
Either it’s all a lie or Democrats are too smart for Republicans to figure it out. Either way a very bad look for Trump loving cultists who are falling over themselves donating money to the worst president in U.S. history.
And? I never said I supported Trump.

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
And? I never said I supported Trump.
Ok try this. There are hundreds of approved unused oil drilling permits. Go ahead and drill! Oil companies are private businesses out to make a profit. The life blood of the global economy in private hands? Great idea. Government policies don’t change unchecked greed. There is a war going on in Europe if u haven’t noticed. Gas is expensive across the world. All of this means it’s easy to use cliche sound bites and laugh when people put out Biden stickers at the gas pumps! I did that! How clever and child like.
Biden has nothing to do with gas prices and it’s a cheap diversionary tactic by republicans so people won’t notice them burning books and arresting children looking for an abortion because they were raped.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Ok try this. There are hundreds of approved unused oil drilling permits. Go ahead and drill! Oil companies are private businesses out to make a profit. The life blood of the global economy in private hands? Great idea. Government policies don’t change unchecked greed. There is a war going on in Europe if u haven’t noticed. Gas is expensive across the world. All of this means it’s easy to use cliche sound bites and laugh when people put out Biden stickers at the gas pumps! I did that! How clever and child like.
Biden has nothing to do with gas prices and it’s a cheap diversionary tactic by republicans so people won’t notice them burning books and arresting children looking for an abortion because they were raped.
I think you have some of that kool-aid you drank dribbling down your chin.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Wow, somebody got grabbed by the pussy. Lol. Alright smart guy, if this is true, why is he taking credit for the price coming down a little bit? And you can check everywhere, he is. So gas going up wasnt his fault but hes taking credit for it going back down. Do you retarded democrats beleive everything your told? Or do you not have enought sense to add 2 plus 2? If you still support Biden, your looking dumber every day.
@Asspipe and btw, that abortion your refuring to, yea. Did you read the story at all? It was an immigrant mother letting an immigrant dude rape her immigrant daughter. The mother said he loved her. Problems caused by democrat open borders. Your just reinforcing that biden is the fucking problem, oh and U fucks that voted for the pedo.
Besides if tha old bastards has no control over it, what's he doing selling our reserves to China based companies?

Last edited:

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
I think you have some of that kool-aid you drank dribbling down your chin.
Another great one liner. Those kind of zingers really show ur grasp of the issues. Nice work
Wow, somebody got grabbed by the pussy. Lol. Alright smart guy, if this is true, why is he taking credit for the price coming down a little bit? And you can check everywhere, he is. So gas going up wasnt his fault but hes taking credit for it going back down. Do you retarded democrats beleive everything your told? Or do you not have enought sense to add 2 plus 2? If you still support Biden, your looking dumber every day.
@Asspipe and btw, that abortion your refuring to, yea. Did you read the story at all? It was an immigrant mother letting an immigrant dude rape her immigrant daughter. The mother said he loved her. Problems caused by democrat open borders. Your just reinforcing that biden is the fucking problem, oh and U fucks that voted for the pedo.
Besides if tha old bastards has no control over it, what's he doing selling our reserves to China based companies?
I’m not a democrat and I don’t care if Biden tries to take credit for gas coming down. All politicians are full of shit. It’s just that Biden is a garden variety idiot while Trump is a text book sociopath mental. I don’t care about the circumstances of that abortion kid. No one should be forced to have a child. Especially a kid. You don’t think wealthy republicans don’t quietly get abortions when they need it. Rules for thee but not for me?

Vwj

NewbieX
Yeah I don’t think you understand how a global economy linked to the dollar works, Biden closed pipelines that would make the US self sufficient in a few years (they were actually a net exporter just before he got in) then they needed to get the fuel from elsewhere, now the UK has been selling oil to the yanks in record numbers now so our fuel prices have gone up, and being as tho the dollar is stronger against the pound due to the US treasury messing with it, it makes more sense for them to do it, costing the U.K. more

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Another great one liner. Those kind of zingers really show ur grasp of the issues. Nice work

I’m not a democrat and I don’t care if Biden tries to take credit for gas coming down. All politicians are full of shit. It’s just that Biden is a garden variety idiot while Trump is a text book sociopath mental. I don’t care about the circumstances of that abortion kid. No one should be forced to have a child. Especially a kid. You don’t think wealthy republicans don’t quietly get abortions when they need it. Rules for thee but not for me?

You are not understanding, I don't come here to have random political arguments with internet nobodies. And you are obviously a zealot, so even if I was interested in a debate, its very clear that there cannot be a logical critical conversation with you.

In short, you aren't worth it.

You may want to spend your free time pushing your agenda, I prefer to spend mine looking at gore and having pleasant conversation with the community here.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out

So your not going to answer any of the questions I asked. I 2nd the "not worth it" notion!

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Like unnecessarily killing thousands because he didn’t take Covid seriously? Like getting people killed while trying to overthrow a legitimate election? He’s a scumbag traitor that belongs in prison
Your a fucking idiot, trump was called a racist when he shut flights from china down early, Pelosi was on tv talking, "come down to China town, everything is fine" maybe try any other channel than CNN.

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
Your a fucking idiot, trump was called a racist when he shut flights from china down early, Pelosi was on tv talking, "come down to China town, everything is fine" maybe try any other channel than CNN.
I don’t give a shit about television news and don’t watch CNN. I’m not a democrat. I’m a conservative who is ashamed of the Republican Party. Trump admitted he downplayed the virus. Refused to wear a mask and refused to say he got the vaccination. Which he did in private-coward. He wouldn’t listen to his medical advisors and suggested we inject bleach. Same guy who drew on a hurricane map like a little kid. It’s not about politics or party. This guy is a dangerous clown and you and people
like you are irresponsible and ignorant for supporting him.

Vwj

NewbieX
suggested we inject bleach
Didn’t watch CNN eh? Maybe watch press release, if people think he said that and tried to then maybe they deserved what they got
No he didn’t downplay the virus, others were scaremongering, you believed that it was gunna kill everyone if you didn’t wear a bit of fucking paper your the fool, and the WHO or CDC (can’t remember who) kept going from masks work to masks don’t work,
His advisers were arsehole that didn’t have a fucking clue as to what was going on and contradicting everything they said, and wasn’t it the Democrats that said don’t take the jab? Then as soon as Biden got in said it’s safe, I never saw any data to say that it was safe on jan 6th

Back