Trump nailed it (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
Didn’t watch CNN eh? Maybe watch press release, if people think he said that and tried to then maybe they deserved what they got
No he didn’t downplay the virus, others were scaremongering, you believed that it was gunna kill everyone if you didn’t wear a bit of fucking paper your the fool, and the WHO or CDC (can’t remember who) kept going from masks work to masks don’t work,
His advisers were arsehole that didn’t have a fucking clue as to what was going on and contradicting everything they said, and wasn’t it the Democrats that said don’t take the jab? Then as soon as Biden got in said it’s safe, I never saw any data to say that it was safe on jan 6th
If his advisors were idiots it’s his fault for hiring them. Interesting how so many people he hired….draining the swamp…. are either in jail, indicted, or running for the hills calling him crazy. None of this matters. He’s a traitor and a murderer who tried to destroy this country. And if people like him win out they’ll come for you someday.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
@Asspipe so mr conservative, who did you vote for 2020 pres?
My guess is your not only a dem, but a flaming dem.
Not sure but def grabbed by the pussy, lol

Last edited:

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
@Asspipe so mr conservative, who did you vote for 2020 pres?
My guess is your not only a dem, but a flaming dem.
Not sure but def grabbed by the pussy, lol
Grabbed by the pussy….what are u ten? Im used to people like you talking like a moron. Name calling instead debating an issue.
Can’t believe a conservative could hate trump? The Republican Party is a disgrace that’s filled with cowards like you who wouldn’t stand up to him.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Grabbed by the pussy….what are u ten? Im used to people like you talking like a moron. Name calling instead debating an issue.
Can’t believe a conservative could hate trump? The Republican Party is a disgrace that’s filled with cowards like you who wouldn’t stand up to him.
Yea, its all stupid self riotous fucks like you deserve. Call yourself a conservative but spew a bunch of CNN talk points. Ive debated these same points to a hand full of LIBERALS and DEMOCRATS. You sound no different. Its pointless. Once a person leans one way, they usually fall the same direction..
Every rebuttal or question I presented or asked in our little "debate" was answered with "I dont care about that". Great debating skills, so I talk to you like a child. Dont like it, debate like a grown up.

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
One last question though.
How did realizing your a dem compare to realizing you were gay?
More intelligent talking points. Your president had his zombies crawling all over the capital like a third world country. You hate your country so much your willing to turn it over to people who will eventually come for you if your not sufficiently loyal. Good luck dumb ass

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
More intelligent talking points. Your president had his zombies crawling all over the capital like a third world country. You hate your country so much your willing to turn it over to people who will eventually come for you if your not sufficiently loyal. Good luck dumb ass
Once again , dancing around the question. You learn that from Jen Psaki?
Now he want to talk loyalty! Omfg your lookin more and more delusional. "I'm a Republican that hates Republicans"
You are a libtard.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
If his advisors were idiots it’s his fault for hiring them. Interesting how so many people he hired….draining the swamp…. are either in jail, indicted, or running for the hills calling him crazy. None of this matters. He’s a traitor and a murderer who tried to destroy this country. And if people like him win out they’ll come for you someday.
"He’s a traitor and a murderer who tried to destroy this country"

You're either a lying troll or a fucking moron. Quite possibly both.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Like unnecessarily killing thousands because he didn’t take Covid seriously? Like getting people killed while trying to overthrow a legitimate election? He’s a scumbag traitor that belongs in prison
But you still respond like a delusional democrat lol...Oh I can think a good bit people,who are scumbag traitors, a lot of good people were killed on their watch.I'll just sit back and watch them hang themselves,which they normally do.

Back