US Soldier Kills 16 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Nothing dramatically gorey, but I'm sure that other photos will start to pop up as the day goes on and into tomorrow.

Brief Summary
"Kabul, Afghanistan (CNN) -- An American soldier left his base in Afghanistan and went from house to house in two villages, killing 16 people in their homes, Afghan officials told CNN Sunday.

The dead include nine children and three women, plus five wounded, President Hamid Karzai said.

NATO's International Security Assistance Force confirmed that a soldier had gone off base and fired on civilians before turning himself in, but did not say how many victims there had been."

Set 1.

1. One of the scenes of the shooting spree.
us-soldier-shoots-dead-civilians1-Kandahar-Afghanistan-mar11-12.jpg

us-soldier-shoots-dead-civilians2-Kandahar-Afghanistan-mar11-12.jpg

us-soldier-shoots-dead-civilians3-Kandahar-Afghanistan-mar11-12.jpg

4. Something more than just bullets was used - many of the dead were also burned.
us-soldier-shoots-dead-civilians4-Kandahar-Afghanistan-mar11-12.jpg

Torque Button

"boo fucking hoo" "Die in a fire"
This user was banned
代表人类和所有战争罪犯向无辜的孩子道歉。谁没有家人?谁不爱自己的家人?想想如果躺在地上的是你的家人,你会作何感想?反思吧,美国战争机器!

translation: On behalf of humans and all war criminals to apologize to the innocent children. Who have no family? Who does not love his family? Think about lying on the ground is your family, you will feel? Reflections on the American war machine!

China, a country that kills infants = population control...... pfft

drly

NewbieX
translation: On behalf of humans and all war criminals to apologize to the innocent children. Who have no family? Who does not love his family? Think about lying on the ground is your family, you will feel? Reflections on the American war machine!

Population control, restricted only the pregnancy, if this is murder, that the United States is filled with abortion and what is?

drly

NewbieX

Irresponsible, uncontrolled fertility, equivalent to murder!

some guy

Taiwanese Ambassador
...better yet, like the roman days. slaughter the entire village by the sword, destroy the dwellings and poison the water table.

royzhang

NewbieX
i've had enough of this shit, seriously. first we're throwing puppies off cliffs, pissing on taliban bodies, than a mai-lai type scenario. these "balcony reporters" need to leave the fighting to the professionals and stay the fuck out. war is NASTY FACE it.

(M.G.T.)

RNT WE ALL MENTALY SICK ?
he did , and when u ask hem what makes u proud in ur life ? he will answer : i was in the army serving USA aginst childrens and womens of taliban , and i took some good pic. killing childrens and womens better than not before going home ....

SadClarissa

Fresh Meat
This user was banned
That's the US for ya. They like to decipher which killing is justifiable, and which killing is wrong.
I don't see any difference between what he did and what he was told to do.
This is also what happens when PTSD goes untreated.
Now's he's on the chopping block. I actually have sympathy for him.
I hate my country. We are so stupid.

KG

stalking
That's the US for ya. They like to decipher which killing is justifiable, and which killing is wrong.
I don't see any difference between what he did and what he was told to do.
This is also what happens when PTSD goes untreated.
Now's he's on the chopping block. I actually have sympathy for him.
I hate my country. We are so stupid.

Then GTFO!!! Yes, this country has some problems but let me tell you something. Compared to most countries this is heaven why else would so many people be trying to get here? We do still have freedoms that some countries don't have and being a woman you should thank your lucky stars you are here in this country FREE to make that comment and dress as you please!

SadClarissa

Fresh Meat
This user was banned
Then GTFO!!! Yes, this country has some problems but let me tell you something. Compared to most countries this is heaven why else would so many people be trying to get here? We do still have freedoms that some countries don't have and being a woman you should thank your lucky stars you are here in this country FREE to make that comment and dress as you please!

I'm sure we do. But we certainly don't take care of our soldiers.

Back