Venezuela crisis, they are starving! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!
I do not believe here in the USA, here in 2016, 99.99999 % of Americans in the USA have any concept of what it really means to go hungry and not have any option or ability of finding something to put in your stomach considered to have any nutritional value in the future either, and have to watch your family go through that shit and be helpless to save them.

killermfkaty

HELLBILLY
I do not believe here in the USA, here in 2016, 99.99999 % of Americans in the USA have any concept of what it really means to go hungry and not have any option or ability of finding something to put in your stomach considered to have any nutritional value in the future either, and have to watch your family go through that shit and be helpless to save them.

Where do you live?

VIIIXIII

Hush
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
pretty hard to live on dish soap, laundry detergent, and socks.
edited:bong:
Yeah, but that's at the empty fucking stores. The video op posted says food is being delivered door to door or at distrubution centers. So what's the issue?

killermfkaty

HELLBILLY
i didnt make it up. and since you brought it up, why doesnt the gubment help these "starving" chilluns, instead of sanctioning some shithole third world country?

That was all sarcasm. I'm sorry, Wayne, but it really pissed me off when people talk about feeding children in third world countries when we have kids starving here. The Midwest where there used to be factory jobs or in the Coal Belt where everyone just to go work in the mines? These are EXTREMELY rural areas where if you "ain't got no car and ain't got no job", how are you going to feed your kids?

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
Child Hunger in America Statistics & Facts | No Kid Hungry | End Child Hunger in America
fi.JPG

Back