Venezuela crisis, they are starving! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
Evidence Europe is doomed: a yt video...:facepalm:

Should visit the 'Oktoberfest' once.

Last edited:

killermfkaty

HELLBILLY
I do not believe here in the USA, here in 2016, 99.99999 % of Americans in the USA have any concept of what it really means to go hungry and not have any option or ability of finding something to put in your stomach considered to have any nutritional value in the future either, and have to watch your family go through that shit and be helpless to save them.

This is my problem. Your, and a good amount more that half of this population's, attitude towards this epidemic is what my problem.
Your attitude "Never in America", albeit hunger, or a number of other things, is my problem. You watch a video and your heart bleeds for people in a third world country. You should commiserate with your countrymen. First. That attitude is toxic and it is killing this country, slowly, brutally, strangling our necks in a noose of ignorance.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I do not believe here in the USA, here in 2016, 99.99999 % of Americans in the USA have any concept of what it really means to go hungry and not have any option or ability of finding something to put in your stomach considered to have any nutritional value in the future either, and have to watch your family go through that shit and be helpless to save them.

There are soup kitchens in almost every city in the U.S. for breakfast, lunch & dinner, and also give you food for inbetween (or to sell most likely, which they all know and are okay with). There are also mad local church groups that have free meals in their basements that you can go to no matter what religion you are, the only rule is to not be drunk.

I should know, I was at one on my 19th or 20th birthday, can't remember which. But trust me, there is plenty of fucking food in the States. No matter HOW poor you are. You need to be mentally retarded to starve to death here.

Sorry for kids way out in the country like killermfkaty is talking about, but honestly, if you are that desolate and destitute, then sell your shack in the middle of the woods and move to a place closer to a city. Sorry but not everyone can choose where they live. Go back to the country when you have more money

Last edited:
Back