Vukovar 1991. (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Woookica

Lurker
yeah, but in western Europe, its Islam which causes all the violence, and my neicw was actually outside the Manchester arena during the arianda grand concert when the goat shagging cunts bombed it. thankfully she and her mother were fine, albeit traumatised.
They never did a thing wrong to any Muslim, but the backwards Muslim cunts still tried to kill them, and I despise the jihadi bastards now.
They're an absolute scourge on Northern England, and have industrialised gang rape of white British girls, to a staggering extent, and sell heroin creating addicts of our kids, justifying it all by claiming their religion Instruct them to do such things.

fuck them all.
I am very sorry to hear that. Yeah, all this immigration and shit is a awful thing for us. Attacks all the fucking time, the gang rapes happening in my country as well, horrible.
I fully agree with you, fuck religion and fuck these braindead idiots.

Deez_Nuts

Fresh Meat
Jeben in majke četničke

Good, deserved. Croatia sucks, nothing but bums and faggots anyways. Soft ass looking for sympathy on a gore forum, fuck off soft faggot.
I hope war wages in whatever bumfuck country you live in and you end up being executed after watching your entire family get executed in a camp

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1697815367719.jpeg

jesus holding pistol.jpg

Back