War in Donbass (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tanya

Lurker
Ukrainian nazis squad Azov kill young girl. She was only 25.. Rest and peace for poor girl
MXfaZ0PLkMk.jpg
1Th-x2oYZ_A.jpg

Sandberger

Well Known Member
Ukrainian nazis squad Azov kill young girl. She was only 25.. Rest and peace for poor girlView attachment 417526View attachment 417527

Guys, kindly please note that Tanya is making communist propaganda here. Ukrainians are not nazis, they are just protecting their homeland against communist aggressors (who wants now even to re-name Ukraine city Donetsk to Stalin City). These communists are idiots, war criminals in corpore, and it is necessary to wipe them all out with no remorse.

Tanya

Lurker
Guys, kindly please note that Tanya is making communist propaganda here. Ukrainians are not nazis, they are just protecting their homeland against communist aggressors (who wants now even to re-name Ukraine city Donetsk to Stalin City). These communists are idiots, war criminals in corpore, and it is necessary to wipe them all out with no remorse.
Noone rename Donetsk. Ukrainian government kill people in Donbass

Sandberger

Well Known Member
Die, fucking communist.

Anyone who is thinking that dictator Stalin was a great person and Soviet Union was a paradise, is a sub-human.
Separatists in Ukraine are exactly same like ISIS.

Tanya

Lurker
Die, fucking communist.

Anyone who is thinking that dictator Stalin was a great person and Soviet Union was a paradise, is a sub-human.
Separatists in Ukraine are exactly same like ISIS.
This is only in a May, 9 - Great Victory Day

Sandberger

Well Known Member
And what relations have then "independent separatist republic of Donbas" with Soviet Union and dictator Stalin? At same time you are claiming that Russia is not involved in conflict and you have just bought Russian uniforms and weapons (even tanks, mortars and missiles) from shop!!

Ukraine needs to kill more you communist bastards. There would be less civilian casualties if communists would not set their positions near hospitals and schools.

And one thing never change- communists are attacking some other country and if people do not surrender and are defending their homeland, they are "nazis" and "faschists".

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
And what relations have then "independent separatist republic of Donbas" with Soviet Union and dictator Stalin? At same time you are claiming that Russia is not involved in conflict and you have just bought Russian uniforms and weapons (even tanks, mortars and missiles) from shop!!

Ukraine needs to kill more you communist bastards. There would be less civilian casualties if communists would not set their positions near hospitals and schools.

And one thing never change- communists are attacking some other country and if people do not surrender and are defending their homeland, they are "nazis" and "faschists".
😬.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Fuck Me! Shrapnel is some Deadly Shit Guy's! Sorta like the saying about a Hot Knife Slicing thru Butter; Except in Her Case,Its Shrapnel Slicing thru her Abdomen! And I can only imagine that she musta survived for a short time afterwards! Fkn Brutal Sheit!...SP

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
i know it is very sad when same people are fighting and killing one another (just like Indonesian vs. Malaysian vs. Singaporean). but i understand that Eastern Ukraine wanted independence because Kiev rulers embrace westernization?

How's that Gryvna doing lately?

MeTube

Lurker
I thought the ttle real War in Dumbass. Maybe I need glasses. :)
No, you don't. You were right. Just look at the video.

Russian artillery in Donbass celebrating Russian holiday "The day of Airborne Forces" and firing at both sides. One artillery unit firing at Ukrainian forces, the second is shooting at their own occupation zone. All people, who were killed in the Donetsk, Luhansk or other cities, are claimed as Ukrainian victims. Very comfortable.

Another photo from Donetsk.
B72boQKIgAIRU4b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Russians firing at both sides to keep the war going so Ukrainians (both sides) don't get the idea to make peace & keep hating each other, with a bit of verbal propaganda thrown in from the Kremlin of course.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Looks like a large splinter/shrapnel from a artillery shell or bomb what's killed the girl. Or an other piece of sharp material what got accelerated through a explosion. Only this one cut visible.
Or an exceptionally good Samurai

Back