War in Donbass (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Shtora

I'm not Russian, I just like tanks.
Wanna talk about war crimes?

Just yesterday:
Unmarked grave uncovered of people killed during Russian armed and led occupation of Sloviansk in 2014
The police note that this is not the first such exhumation of mass graves in Sloviansk. On 24 July 2014, just weeks after the militants fled the advancing Ukrainian Army, a major exhumation was carried out which uncovered the bodies of 14 civilians believed to have been killed by Girkin and his Russian and pro-Russian militants.
Russian television had already tried to pass the murders off as the work of Ukrainian soldiers, claiming – falsely – that they had been killed for helping the militants. In fact, they may have been killed to steal their cars – which would not be the first time that militants, treated as heroes by Russia, killed purely for gain.

From 2014:
Dispatches: Mass Grave Found in Eastern Ukraine

Russia shot down MH17.

Shtora

I'm not Russian, I just like tanks.

Initially, separatists took responsibility for this incident, which they thought was a successful destruction of the Ukrainian roadblock. After the information about civilian bus hit the news, they denied having "even technical possibilities" to shell that area.

The rebels denied the attack, but their leader, Alexander Zakharchenko, had announced an offensive against Mariupol later that day.

mrsinse

Haupsturmfu7hrer, Hydrich Himmler Division.
Yes they are , and west doesn't make the diffference.
the only thing you need to know between Russia and the Ukraine and any of those former East block fucking countries is that they're still all freaking Soviets Putin was an ex-soviet and he wants to bring all that back and they do believe that they can win a tactical nuclear strike against this they have shelters that hold 50,000 people in Moscow and St Petersburg not just hold them but let them live there for six months they actually believe they can win a nuclear war if they guess get us off guard it will happen I've lived with the bomb for almost 57 years it's got to be used there's no way it it can't be and with that beautiful morning thought good morning everyone have a nuclear day up an atom

Vwj

NewbieX
the only thing you need to know between Russia and the Ukraine and any of those former East block fucking countries is that they're still all freaking Soviets Putin was an ex-soviet and he wants to bring all that back and they do believe that they can win a tactical nuclear strike against this they have shelters that hold 50,000 people in Moscow and St Petersburg not just hold them but let them live there for six months they actually believe they can win a nuclear war if they guess get us off guard it will happen I've lived with the bomb for almost 57 years it's got to be used there's no way it it can't be and with that beautiful morning thought good morning everyone have a nuclear day up an atom
Pressie for you “.” And another “,” feel free to use them

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
Was in Kiev last October 2020.

All I can say is that Ukraine deserves what is coming for them, for embracing the West and modernization.

Thank the gods Crimea separated from dipshit Zelyenski and joined Glorious Mother Russia.

Back