Warning:Children *Warning* Her Last Day Going To School (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
What I hate to see with these kind of videos is when it's kids falling victim to some arsehole who neglected to be safe or have safe equipment knowing children are around. That's most likely some kind of a school. I turn into psycho parent when I see shit like this.

SkinFaceMask

Fresh Meat
China has faulty inflatables, faulty everything by the looks of the GoreGrish video community, and they want to go to "war" wish USA?

That's what happens when you sneak around to hit your juul. Be safe kids.
Risk assessment, risk assessment, risk assessment. It is tedious, but it does prevent injuries and saves lives.
I couldn't agree more. The biggest issue I always find in safety is that they always count how many injuries something causes. However they never tell some one how many lives something else has saved due to well practiced safety precautions. Both are equally important in my opinion.

azilillenium

Too good to be true & still too raw for society
I rewatched it, and you’r right!!! It looks like there was a tiny little ditch… is that how they irrigate water or something?…
As someone that walks while texting, and having no idea what’s in front of me, this type of road would kill me.
Okay that makes sense, maybe she just fell into the ditch 🤣

Back