Serious We have zips in the wire !! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

evil retard

room temperature iq
shootemup.gif

mrln

silent ghost
this is fucked up. in more ways than one.
i watched a movie lastnite called "13 hours. secret soldiers of bengazi" . scenes of where the american diplomatic compound was over run. then see this first thing this morn. the correlation of the two. i was like what the fuck..

this is bullshit. something needs to be done. its infuckingsane!
i saw a story on the news tonite a big house fire in brooklyn ny (i believe it was). and im sitting there and say to my wife.... see? this is the fucking problem with the immigration problem.we have multiple families involved here. and these people get displaced. say 25 people for argument sakes. and ok some might have family to go to. others dont. so with the others,where are they going to go? "theres no room at the inn!". so they will be homeless. SEE where im goin...?"

yes fuck us. these politicians have their heads so fucking far up their asses,that they dont know if its night or day. sure this whole immigration debacle is fucking politics. but these scumbags arent living OUR reality. ok. THEY created it. and they couldn't. care. less!

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
There's a serious problem if a gang of invaders can easily overrun security and get through razor wire :shrug:I mean SERIOUSLY! would any of America's prison walls be as easily broken through? It's time for men in towers with guns and license to KILL - Fully electrify a multi layered wall like what they did in Auschwitz in the 40's (I don't think a single Jew ever got through it) we're in 2024 and a border wall can't keep some fucking Locusts out !!

Back