What are your gruesome fantasies? (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I always had a recurring fantasy of chasing a scared pants-less woman through the trees as she tries to run away. She never gets away, and I fuck her to death with a fixed blade hunting knife, just really tear her cunt up with it. I’d position her corpse face down ass up on the forest floor, with the knife sticking out of her asshole towards the sky like Excalibur protruding from the stone. I’d love to see the hikers reaction to stumbling upon that horror show.

Maybe I should booby-trap the corpse… 🤔
Now that would be something.

evil retard

room temperature iq
I always had a recurring fantasy of chasing a scared pants-less woman through the trees as she tries to run away. She never gets away, and I fuck her to death with a fixed blade hunting knife, just really tear her cunt up with it. I’d position her corpse face down ass up on the forest floor, with the knife sticking out of her asshole towards the sky like Excalibur protruding from the stone. I’d love to see the hikers reaction to stumbling upon that horror show.
wait. what is the woman's race? :glasses:

wait. what is the woman's race? :glasses:
I never put a face or race to the person when I think about it. In reality it would have to be a total stranger because random crimes with no motive are harder to solve, but usually the age rage in mind is 18-35ish. I prefer white women so probably white, but it could be a blackie if she was easily snatched up and caught my eye. South American Immigrants are also good targets because nobody will even know to look for them. It depends on how I’d be feeling, and opportunity available.

yet2bloom

NewbieX
Not super gruesome but I'd love for him to shoot me and them himself, preferably in the middle of nowhere after making love and drinking. ૮ > ⤙ < ྀིა

I'd also enjoy taking out the whole stadium from the VIP box with my best friend ˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

evil retard

room temperature iq
I never put a face or race to the person when I think about it. In reality it would have to be a total stranger because random crimes with no motive are harder to solve, but usually the age rage in mind is 18-35ish. I prefer white women so probably white, but it could be a blackie if she was easily snatched up and caught my eye. South American Immigrants are also good targets because nobody will even know to look for them. It depends on how I’d be feeling, and opportunity available.
non-christians have no right to kill others, for their hearts are in the wrong place; they always kill the wrong people for the wrong reasons. follow god and kill the right people for the right or wrong reasons. that's a win-win situation. now, go eviscerate the right people. :tu:

jews.jpg

Back