What are your gruesome fantasies? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I always had a recurring fantasy of chasing a scared pants-less woman through the trees as she tries to run away. She never gets away, and I fuck her to death with a fixed blade hunting knife, just really tear her cunt up with it. I’d position her corpse face down ass up on the forest floor, with the knife sticking out of her asshole towards the sky like Excalibur protruding from the stone. I’d love to see the hikers reaction to stumbling upon that horror show.

Maybe I should booby-trap the corpse… 🤔
Now that would be something.

evil retard

room temperature iq
I always had a recurring fantasy of chasing a scared pants-less woman through the trees as she tries to run away. She never gets away, and I fuck her to death with a fixed blade hunting knife, just really tear her cunt up with it. I’d position her corpse face down ass up on the forest floor, with the knife sticking out of her asshole towards the sky like Excalibur protruding from the stone. I’d love to see the hikers reaction to stumbling upon that horror show.
wait. what is the woman's race? :glasses:

wait. what is the woman's race? :glasses:
I never put a face or race to the person when I think about it. In reality it would have to be a total stranger because random crimes with no motive are harder to solve, but usually the age rage in mind is 18-35ish. I prefer white women so probably white, but it could be a blackie if she was easily snatched up and caught my eye. South American Immigrants are also good targets because nobody will even know to look for them. It depends on how I’d be feeling, and opportunity available.

yet2bloom

NewbieX
Not super gruesome but I'd love for him to shoot me and them himself, preferably in the middle of nowhere after making love and drinking. ૮ > ⤙ < ྀིა

I'd also enjoy taking out the whole stadium from the VIP box with my best friend ˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

evil retard

room temperature iq
I never put a face or race to the person when I think about it. In reality it would have to be a total stranger because random crimes with no motive are harder to solve, but usually the age rage in mind is 18-35ish. I prefer white women so probably white, but it could be a blackie if she was easily snatched up and caught my eye. South American Immigrants are also good targets because nobody will even know to look for them. It depends on how I’d be feeling, and opportunity available.
non-christians have no right to kill others, for their hearts are in the wrong place; they always kill the wrong people for the wrong reasons. follow god and kill the right people for the right or wrong reasons. that's a win-win situation. now, go eviscerate the right people. :tu:

jews.jpg

I walk up to an unsuspecting person or persons sitting in their car deep in a national park or remote campground. I’m wearing 3 layers of latex disposable gloves with talcum powder in between to prevent friction from tearing holes in the finger tips. I will approach the window and tell the people inside that I’ve been lost and wandering around for 14 hours, that I’m tired and dehydrated and looking for directions. They will probably oblige, and when they open the door to assist me, I will stick a .22 handgun in their face and tell them to give me their phone and keys and I will leave them alone. I will take the phone and keys, and put it in a faraday pouch effectively blocking any cell tower or other signal from pinging the phone. Now the last known location is the scene of the abduction. I will order the person to take their shoes and socks off, and place them in my trunk in a garbage bag. Now they can’t run far or fast if they book it. I will put them in handcuffs and force them into a car that a is pre-1990 model, a Craigslist buy, and paid with cash. Older models are best so I can be sure internal GPS is not going to bite me in the ass. I will drive them in this car to a second kill location deeper in the woods, if male I will promptly bludgeon them to death with a branch. If it’s a female, I will spend hours terrorizing, raping, and strangling her repeatedly before finally place a plastic bag around her head and fix it around her neck with a ziptie as I watch her suffocate. I will do my best to time this around a rainstorm so it washes away the evidence at any of these outdoor sites. I will line my trunk with multiple layers of carefully lain plastic, and the body in tarp. I will put the body in the trunk and begin driving to the third and final dump site. Once at the dump site I will unceremoniously roll them out of my car into a ravine and drive off. I will return to their car and the scene of the abduction, drive it a half mile away, disconnect the battery, and conceal it with leaves and branches. I would douse it in water to promote the growth of mold and other forms of deterioration to the upholstery. Leave the windows open for exposure to elements for good measure. I will walk back to my car, and drive in the complete opposite direction of everything that just occurred for quite some time, after a while I will take the victims phone out of the faraday pouch. It will now resume pinging the nearest cell tower, and they will establish a search area based around this ping, but it will be the wrong one. So this leaves any searchers with… a cellphone ping where the person was originally abducted, followed by no transmission for a few hours, only to pop up in a different area. They will search both of these areas to find no significant evidence other than an abandoned car nearby one search area. This will lead them to suspect foul play, however they will be far enough away from the dump site that the dogs involved won’t get a whiff, and they will be working in the wrong direction. I would burn any clothes I wore while doing this, and anything I have of the victims’ in a fire pit. I would melt those latex gloves involved into a little ball of warped rubber. I’d clean the beater car and resell it on Craigslist. I’d take the gun and break it down, scattering the pieces to various places the sun doesn’t shine.. and then I would continue as if nothing ever happened.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
Better have something bigger than a .22. Idk about anyone else, but I always have a pistol on me in the woods, for the very scenario you just described.

Tottie

You've got to laugh
Travelling around the world having a list of chancellors, presidents, ministers, etc. and giving 'The Jackal'. :dog:

View attachment 457497
I'm no quite far right.But agree, politicians would be my only target.if I went full bush.random folk going about their day wouldn't even be close to an option.behave yerself

I walk up to an unsuspecting person or persons sitting in their car deep in a national park or remote campground. I’m wearing 3 layers of latex disposable gloves with talcum powder in between to prevent friction from tearing holes in the finger tips. I will approach the window and tell the people inside that I’ve been lost and wandering around for 14 hours, that I’m tired and dehydrated and looking for directions. They will probably oblige, and when they open the door to assist me, I will stick a .22 handgun in their face and tell them to give me their phone and keys and I will leave them alone. I will take the phone and keys, and put it in a faraday pouch effectively blocking any cell tower or other signal from pinging the phone. Now the last known location is the scene of the abduction. I will order the person to take their shoes and socks off, and place them in my trunk in a garbage bag. Now they can’t run far or fast if they book it. I will put them in handcuffs and force them into a car that a is pre-1990 model, a Craigslist buy, and paid with cash. Older models are best so I can be sure internal GPS is not going to bite me in the ass. I will drive them in this car to a second kill location deeper in the woods, if male I will promptly bludgeon them to death with a branch. If it’s a female, I will spend hours terrorizing, raping, and strangling her repeatedly before finally place a plastic bag around her head and fix it around her neck with a ziptie as I watch her suffocate. I will do my best to time this around a rainstorm so it washes away the evidence at any of these outdoor sites. I will line my trunk with multiple layers of carefully lain plastic, and the body in tarp. I will put the body in the trunk and begin driving to the third and final dump site. Once at the dump site I will unceremoniously roll them out of my car into a ravine and drive off. I will return to their car and the scene of the abduction, drive it a half mile away, disconnect the battery, and conceal it with leaves and branches. I would douse it in water to promote the growth of mold and other forms of deterioration to the upholstery. Leave the windows open for exposure to elements for good measure. I will walk back to my car, and drive in the complete opposite direction of everything that just occurred for quite some time, after a while I will take the victims phone out of the faraday pouch. It will now resume pinging the nearest cell tower, and they will establish a search area based around this ping, but it will be the wrong one. So this leaves any searchers with… a cellphone ping where the person was originally abducted, followed by no transmission for a few hours, only to pop up in a different area. They will search both of these areas to find no significant evidence other than an abandoned car nearby one search area. This will lead them to suspect foul play, however they will be far enough away from the dump site that the dogs involved won’t get a whiff, and they will be working in the wrong direction. I would burn any clothes I wore while doing this, and anything I have of the victims’ in a fire pit. I would melt those latex gloves involved into a little ball of warped rubber. I’d clean the beater car and resell it on Craigslist. I’d take the gun and break it down, scattering the pieces to various places the sun doesn’t shine.. and then I would continue as if nothing ever happened.
You need to chill, speak to someone maybe? You're missing out on laughs

Last edited:
Back