Serial killer Why were the most sadistically depraved American serial killers all homosexuals? (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

VileBreed

Forum Veteran
Have you ever seen "Cutedeadguys" forums? I was looking for a castration and beheading video done by sonoran cartels and one of the search results was cutedeadguys forum, when I clicked into it there was no video, just homos talking about how they want someone to castrate and gut them and they were all agreeing that they would like it done to them or to do it to someone else.

Homos are some mega sick fucks, sicker than any of us by far, go look at that site to see what i'm talking about.

Ended up finding the cartel video I was looking for on Shoebat if anyone's interested, to my knowledge only Crazyshit has a very short and edited version of the video which isn't even worth watching.
I heard about cute dead guys and yes, you are right. There are some sick fucking homos there.

TOOSEE

Forum Veteran
I think what you said makes sense. It just seems to me that the killings committed by homosexuals seem to outdo those committed by straight serial killers (not always of course). So I could not stop thinking about why this is the case.

Yes, he definitely killed more. But for the most part, from what I have read, he would rape and kill his victims. He didn’t really torture his victims when compared to the killers I mentioned.
The one thing you can be sure of with serial killers is 95% have childhood trauma. Usually violence at a huge level, sexual reversal with concept, continued abuse and most of all the genes that react with horrendous violence to these triggers and covert the thought process into maiming and killing. Interesting fact that no serial killer stopped on his/her own. Nearly all were caught or died. Nearly all had been on the police radar at some stage. Thats a hint for Jack the ripper!

mrln

silent ghost
you want to talk about torturing then killed. would be the iceman. he wasnt gay. not really a control freak in that sense. he did it as a job. and only a job. he was a normal family guy with a family. lived 2 lives. he didnt cross that line. he quite the opposite of abusive to his family.
now his brother and him,theres no love lost there.

NILIII

Shitskin Slayer
you want to talk about torturing then killed. would be the iceman. he wasnt gay. not really a control freak in that sense. he did it as a job. and only a job. he was a normal family guy with a family. lived 2 lives. he didnt cross that line. he quite the opposite of abusive to his family.
now his brother and him,theres no love lost there.
I loved hearing that guy's story.

Sure i'd like to put a bullet in his skull for fun but damn he really is a legendarily brutal murderer that would eat all the others for lunch.

I remember one of his murders a bystander was helping someone with directions by pointing on their map, Kuklinski has one of those derringer pistols and shot the bystander in the back of the head just to see if the tiny gun worked, it did and the guy died on the spot.

Another one he tied someone to a chair in a cave and recorded them being eaten alive by rats, I believe he mentioned that was the only murder that he had regret for, I believe his method was what he regretted, using rats.

This man murdered people in broad daylight in plain clothes without a mask, he murdered people at bars that were seen talking to them right after he left the bar, it's insane to know he was able to be that public and still get away with it all for so long.

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
because gay stuff is the work of the devils demons whatever black shadows and they like shit so if a person likes shit like gay people when they lick the ass of their partners the devils can easily possess you ,, these persons are not aware of them selves once they're possessed ,, it may sound crazy but its the true, SINS LEAD TO OTHER SINS, even satanics know this, you should check out mark passio in banned.video he had an intervieuw with alex jones and he was a priest in the satanic church and they know all of that ,

mrln

silent ghost
I loved hearing that guy's story.

Sure i'd like to put a bullet in his skull for fun but damn he really is a legendarily brutal murderer that would eat all the others for lunch.

I remember one of his murders a bystander was helping someone with directions by pointing on their map, Kuklinski has one of those derringer pistols and shot the bystander in the back of the head just to see if the tiny gun worked, it did and the guy died on the spot.

Another one he tied someone to a chair in a cave and recorded them being eaten alive by rats, I believe he mentioned that was the only murder that he had regret for, I believe his method was what he regretted, using rats.

This man murdered people in broad daylight in plain clothes without a mask, he murdered people at bars that were seen talking to them right after he left the bar, it's insane to know he was able to be that public and still get away with it all for so long.
yea if anything,hes one of my go to serial killers,if id have the opportunity to have ever met him. he is fascinating in a way that when he tells his story,hes practically emotionless and he is calm when he talks about his murders.

Recently finished watching Dahmer on Netflix and became interested in researching other American serial killers.

What I have come to realize, at least based on my opinion and what I read so far is that the most sadistically depraved American serial killers were all homosexuals.

With this being said, there were many other serial killers with higher kill counts, but none that I came across even come close to the level of depravity inflicted by these psychopaths.

Besides Jeffrey Dahmer, who murdered and cannibalized his victims, lets take a look at these three additional killers of young men and boys who’s savagery remains unrivaled.

DEAN CORLL - Also known as the candyman killer. Raped, tortured and murdered 28 boys with his accomplices, David Brooks and Elmer Wayne Henley Jr. This is known as the Houston mass murders.

Some of the hideous acts he committed against his victims was handcuffing them to a wooden board where he would rape and torture them.

His torture methods involved inserting large dildos into victims rectums, biting off their genitals, plucking pubic hair out one by one, and shoving glass rods into their urethras.

Corll would typically strangle his victims to death or have Wayne Henley shoot them in the head.

JOHN WAYNE GACY
- Another depraved fiend who raped, tortured and killed 33 men and boys.

He would also shove foreign objects into rectums, inflict water torture and would ultimately kill his victims by strangulation.

WILLIAM BONIN
- Raped, tortured and murdered 21 young men and boys with multiple accomplices. Known as the freeway killer.

He preferred to extensively beat and stab his victims to death after he finished raping and torturing them.

Also shoved ice picks into their ears and even killed one victim via impalement with a foreign object.

Is my assumption wrong? Curios to hear your thoughts on this.
I think you forgot to mention James Charles

most of the worst ones ive found were men targeting women. gary heidnik, lawrence bittaker and leonard lake are some of the most sadistic ive found and they were straight
My theory is homosexuality is indicative of a psychological imbalance. If your sexual psyche is not normal, all sorts of aberrations are possible. Self identity, sexual energy, relationships with others all get skewed and frustration, anger, and confusion may result. I heard a recovering lesbian once say that women who are active lesbians are the most miserable people on earth, angry and unfulfilled. Couple that with testortseone and you have a potentially dangeroys person. Sexual energy is incredibly powerful and when the wires get crossed, bad shit can happen. Of course, I could be wrong, not being a serial killer, gay, or (dammit) a lesbian.
this would be plausible, if the vast majority of serial killers werent men targeting women

ReallyJess

This one's optimistic
Dude fuck the new Dahmer docuseries on Netflix. It's literally the same shit we already knew about the guy from all the other 50000 documentaries out there about him pumped full of woke nigger commentary to imply he was a racist.

emmys

Fresh Meat
Maybe the trend is possibly the confusion and rejection of oneself? But he did openly admit he was homosexual himself when one of his victims went to the police so I don’t think he was ashamed to be gay? I haven’t read up on him or watched the Netflix show on him so…idk. He was just a sick and perverted psychopath who wanted to inflict pain on the weak.

Mudskipper

Kill 'em all
Recently finished watching Dahmer on Netflix and became interested in researching other American serial killers.

What I have come to realize, at least based on my opinion and what I read so far is that the most sadistically depraved American serial killers were all homosexuals.

With this being said, there were many other serial killers with higher kill counts, but none that I came across even come close to the level of depravity inflicted by these psychopaths.

Besides Jeffrey Dahmer, who murdered and cannibalized his victims, lets take a look at these three additional killers of young men and boys who’s savagery remains unrivaled.

DEAN CORLL - Also known as the candyman killer. Raped, tortured and murdered 28 boys with his accomplices, David Brooks and Elmer Wayne Henley Jr. This is known as the Houston mass murders.

Some of the hideous acts he committed against his victims was handcuffing them to a wooden board where he would rape and torture them.

His torture methods involved inserting large dildos into victims rectums, biting off their genitals, plucking pubic hair out one by one, and shoving glass rods into their urethras.

Corll would typically strangle his victims to death or have Wayne Henley shoot them in the head.

JOHN WAYNE GACY

He would also shove foreign objects into rectums, inflict water torture and would ultimately kill his victims by strangulation.

WILLIAM BONIN
- Raped, tortured and murdered 21 young men and boys with multiple accomplices. Known as the freeway killer.

He preferred to extensively beat and stab his victims to death after he finished raping and torturing them.

Also shoved ice picks into their ears and even killed one victim via impalement with a foreign object.

Your assumption is wrong, Dahmer was definitely a serial killer but he wasn't a sadist.

I think there is an over representation statistically for homosexual sadists but they are by no means on their own in this category and nor are they necessarily the most extreme in regards to depravity.

I think they have an additional motivating factor of guilt and shame however that was concentrated during their youth by parent figures, often a violent Father and an over bearing religious Mother however there are many configurations for parental influence and neither are these the only factors.

Gacy was role playing killing himself over and over, going from being the victim of Father violence to being the perpetuator of violence - in the grand scheme he was pretty lame.

I thought you'd have Bob Berdella on your list.

VileBreed

Forum Veteran
Your assumption is wrong, Dahmer was definitely a serial killer but he wasn't a sadist.

I think there is an over representation statistically for homosexual sadists but they are by no means on their own in this category and nor are they necessarily the most extreme in regards to depravity.

I think they have an additional motivating factor of guilt and shame however that was concentrated during their youth by parent figures, often a violent Father and an over bearing religious Mother however there are many configurations for parental influence and neither are these the only factors.

Gacy was role playing killing himself over and over, going from being the victim of Father violence to being the perpetuator of violence - in the grand scheme he was pretty lame.

I thought you'd have Bob Berdella on your list.
Never heard of Bob Berdella until now. Looks like another sadistic homo based on what I’m reading.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣

JOHN WAYNE GACY

WILLIAM BONIN

How does 4 seriel killers equate to "ALL SERIAL KILLERS"

The majority of them weren't gay and would mainly kill and rape women 🤷‍♂️

Richard Ramirez - killed and raped women.

Richard Speck killed and raped women.

Gary Ridgway - killed and raped women.

Ted Bundy - killed and raped women.

David Berkowitz - killed women.

Dennis Radar (BTL) - killed men, women and children.

Samuel Little - killed and raped women.

Ed Gein - killed women

Most serial killers like to kill women or children because in most cases they are an easier target, yeah some of the well known serial killers were homosexual but the vast majority aren't

Mudskipper

Kill 'em all
How does 4 seriel killers equate to "ALL SERIAL KILLERS"

The majority of them weren't gay and would mainly kill and rape women 🤷‍♂️

Richard Ramirez - killed and raped women.

Richard Speck killed and raped women.

Gary Ridgway - killed and raped women.

Ted Bundy - killed and raped women.

David Berkowitz - killed women.

Dennis Radar (BTL) - killed men, women and children.

Samuel Little - killed and raped women.

Ed Gein - killed women

Most serial killers like to kill women or children because in most cases they are an easier target, yeah some of the well known serial killers were homosexual but the vast majority aren't

Richard Ramirez was also a pedo
Richard Speck was a spree killer not a serial killer
Ted Bundy was a hebephile
Berkowitz was just a general fuckstick
Rader (BTK)
Ed Gein wasn't a serial killer, only 2 confirmed and the rest was grave robbing artistic endeavour

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Richard Ramirez was also a pedo
Richard Speck was a spree killer not a serial killer
Ted Bundy was a hebephile
Berkowitz was just a general fuckstick
Rader (BTK)
Ed Gein wasn't a serial killer, only 2 confirmed and the rest was grave robbing artistic endeavour
None of that changes the fact that they weren't homosexual though 🤷‍♂️

VileBreed

Forum Veteran
None of that changes the fact that they weren't homosexual though 🤷‍♂️
1665708357374.gif

I wouldnt say all of them. Ted Bundy possibly had over 100 kills (30+ confirmed) and he was an enjoyer of women
Ted Bundy may had liked women but several of his victims were male, he also cross dressed and wear the cut skin faces of all of his victims, over 20 dead faces were kept as trophies. . . he had homosexual tendancies.

Back