2020 sure is weird. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gh0zt™

This user was banned
And it just keeps coming . Apparently Mice or other rodent can not only withstand being on the exterior of a launch vehicle DURING A LAUNCH but can also breathe in space as it runs away out of sight ?

Someone checked recording to see if it was real and apparently it was as it showed same thing from a TV recording of the launch .

So in other words the SpaceX launch was fake or mice can breathe in space ?? Which is it ?

Last edited:

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
Many years ago, I had a premonition that 2020 would be a big year. I had no idea it would start off this way, though.

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
us of a is totally fucked. as seen last night at Grand army Plaza Brooklyn while walking the dog...
1590958203690.jpeg

and today :

Please join a family protest - SUNDAY MAY 31 AT 4PM - to condemn the ongoing police brutality against our friends and neighbors.

Like many of you, we’ve spent all evening listening to sirens, gunshots and helicopters signaling heavy police presence at Barclay’s and the surrounding areas. Our friends who live close by have shared eyewitness accounts and videos of peaceful protesters and POC being rammed by police cars, beaten with billy sticks and attacked by police in full riot gear.

Let’s raise our voices as families, and protect our friends and neighbors. Let’s show our children that we won’t stand to see people treated like animals, that we care, and that we can make a difference.

Join us for a FAMILY PROTEST AT 4PM TODAY, SUNDAY at the 9TH STREET ENTRANCE to Prospect Park, walking toward Grand Army Plaza. Please wear black to show solidarity for George Floyd and the rapidly growing list of victims of police violence.

To keep everyone safe, let’s please wear masks and stay 6ft apart as we walk through the park.

BUT, someone else added:

: white nationalists have been joining protests with the intent of redirecting the focus and making them violent. I don't know how to counteract that, but everyone who shows up to this should introduce themselves to each other and be aware of anyone who does or suggests anything violent, and then videotape it.

THEN:
That is a wonderful suggestion! Though I hope nothing like that happens, we will absolutely try to be prepared. If there’s any hint or threat of violence, we will break up immediately. This is about de-escalation and building loving support on all sides

Unfortunately, having children with us won't protect us from violence instigated by police or others. We will need to stay alert for chaos agents. We'll also need to keep our own rhetoric and behavior peaceful. This family protest is easy for anyone to learn about -- just search for "protest" and it pops up -- so we should be ready for all kinds of attention. This piece gives tips on keeping safe. Please note: those of us who are white-bodied can serve as allies to those who are not by putting ourselves physically between them and any aggressor, and by intervening in de-escalating ways.

(are you kidding? um, no)

(my world is literally collapsing around me )

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
us of a is totally fucked. as seen last night at Grand army Plaza Brooklyn while walking the dog...View attachment 421846
and today :

Please join a family protest - SUNDAY MAY 31 AT 4PM - to condemn the ongoing police brutality against our friends and neighbors.

Like many of you, we’ve spent all evening listening to sirens, gunshots and helicopters signaling heavy police presence at Barclay’s and the surrounding areas. Our friends who live close by have shared eyewitness accounts and videos of peaceful protesters and POC being rammed by police cars, beaten with billy sticks and attacked by police in full riot gear.

Let’s raise our voices as families, and protect our friends and neighbors. Let’s show our children that we won’t stand to see people treated like animals, that we care, and that we can make a difference.

Join us for a FAMILY PROTEST AT 4PM TODAY, SUNDAY at the 9TH STREET ENTRANCE to Prospect Park, walking toward Grand Army Plaza. Please wear black to show solidarity for George Floyd and the rapidly growing list of victims of police violence.

To keep everyone safe, let’s please wear masks and stay 6ft apart as we walk through the park.

BUT, someone else added:

: white nationalists have been joining protests with the intent of redirecting the focus and making them violent. I don't know how to counteract that, but everyone who shows up to this should introduce themselves to each other and be aware of anyone who does or suggests anything violent, and then videotape it.

THEN:
That is a wonderful suggestion! Though I hope nothing like that happens, we will absolutely try to be prepared. If there’s any hint or threat of violence, we will break up immediately. This is about de-escalation and building loving support on all sides

Unfortunately, having children with us won't protect us from violence instigated by police or others. We will need to stay alert for chaos agents. We'll also need to keep our own rhetoric and behavior peaceful. This family protest is easy for anyone to learn about -- just search for "protest" and it pops up -- so we should be ready for all kinds of attention. This piece gives tips on keeping safe. Please note: those of us who are white-bodied can serve as allies to those who are not by putting ourselves physically between them and any aggressor, and by intervening in de-escalating ways.

(are you kidding? um, no)

(my world is literally collapsing around me )

DrJ? Maybe I'm reading it wrong. Is that you and are you ok?

Gh0zt™

This user was banned
Im sure that money is all stripped clean . Although I bet its covering the roofs of every skyscaper down there . It's probably counterfeit chicom money anyways . There was ALOT of it . I wouldn't doubt this is another chicom OP to destabilize the country .

We're looking REAL weak right now . I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to invade or fired off an EMP in the airspace over the US .

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
And it just keeps coming . Apparently Mice or other rodent can not only withstand being on the exterior of a launch vehicle DURING A LAUNCH but can breathe in space as it runs away out of sight ?

Someone checked recording to see if it was real and apparently it was as it showed same thing from a TV recording of the launch .

So in other words the SpaceX launch was fake or mice can breathe in space ?? Which is it ?

"So in other words the SpaceX launch was fake or mice can breathe in space ?? Which is it ?"

If you're seriously asking, I choose option three: You are an idiot.

Back