Serious 6Week abortion ban in Texas (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MasochisticMommy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Chick with a dick*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
This user was banned
Show the new law written... they can be found in full, js.
The New York Times is infamous for lying their Jewish shnozzles off.

deviant2

hell is other people

deviant2

hell is other people
Dev google it it’s real. Why would I lie about this. They passed it.
I'm not gonna do your homework for you. Go find me where it's written in the books and get back to me. Just because someone said it's so, and the news anchor on the nightly says it's so, doesn't make it so.
It's public record, alledgedly.

deviant2

hell is other people
Pretty sure a law is being broken there and until it hits the supreme court, it's fucking bullshit.

deviant2

hell is other people
If the Supreme Court were to shoot down Roe v. Wade, it'd be more than a blip on the radar.

MasochisticMommy

This user was banned
I'm not gonna do your homework for you. Go find me where it's written in the books and get back to me. Just because someone said it's so, and the news anchor on the nightly says it's so, doesn't make it so.
It's public record, alledgedly.
ok well let me go grab the official paper work off the governor’s desk I don’t know why you want me to post to prove it’s real lol.. it’s official in Texas no abortion after 6 weeks that’s it that’s all it’s not complicated.

poosea

This user was banned
Yeah its BS. As soon as the heartbeat is heard u can't do an abortion. A heartbeat can develop before a girl even knows she pregnant. Luckily it's not over. More legal proceedings are pending. ProChoice!
I’m for it if they also let the fathers back out of paying if they end up keeping it. Fair is fair

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
Only 1% of women obtain an abortion because they became pregnant through rape, and less than 0.5% do so because of incest, but the excuse is put out there like it's so relevant. It's like the hermaphrodite argument liberals use for their ridiculous pronouns.

MasochisticMommy

This user was banned
who cares? it’s about a woman being able to do whatever she wants with her body.. a old ass man shouldn’t be able to control shit when it comes to a woman’s womb.

Back