A second mass shooting in one weekend (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

carrot and stick

This user was banned
Meanwhile the rest of the world murders each other unfettered. But,"merica bad,they have all the guns'n sheit"
Nigger Please!
Fuck you, bet you won't it say it when there's a .556 aimed at you
Hey guy,you need to relax.

freebsd

Well Known Member
I'm not saying it was the niggers, but it was the niggers.
They are why I carry Black Talons. black on black isn't a crime.
or NVN for you LA crowd.

They have to have a reason to make more gun laws! I am suprised they don't just make the laws.
Why not ban ASSAULT. Why are they ok unless it is done with a gun?

Since they never know who does the shootings in chicago, it could be just ONE mass shooter every weekend.
Lets all hope the new mayor puts lightfoots body count to shame. We need to get that death toll ABOVE the didn't abort toll.

still not convinced to book a vacation to USA.. maybe a safer country 😅
Biden says you will love Iran. Sandy beaches, and no transphobic nuts since you can't tell what a women looks like anyways.

Last edited:

Fact21

Machine
I love how they make sure they use the word “mass”. Would we even bother discussing this if some guy stabbed 20 people? Kind of like the multiple knife attacks that have happened since gun rights were taken from people overseas…..we can have “mass” shootings 24/7 but, the fact is nobody is taking are guns away.😉

You want to end gun violence, take away democrats rights to buy guns….

ShartCart

Crusty piss fenders
This user was banned
Ahhh yes the ones yelping for equality, once again showing the world why pay of them don’t deserve to be with the rest of us races living in harmony.

Back