A second mass shooting in one weekend (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SomePeculiarPotato

OneWeirdSpud?
They have to have a reason to make more gun laws! I am suprised they don't just make the laws.
Gun laws are dumb imo, because laws are constantly broken. There are so many responsible gun owners…I think the responsible ones outweigh the mass shooters. When I was a junior/senior in high school, around 2011-2012, I think I remember school shootings were getting REALLY popular; yes, this is not a school shooting, but I think mass shootings have gained traction throughout the years

ChimpBasher

Rookie

Attachments

• nig-pop-3.gif
    nig-pop-3.gif
    244.4 KB · Views: 27

Reject

This user was banned

I think the USA just had a new record set; a second mass shooting (this time, in Dallas, Texas) claimed a 26 year old man’s life and left eleven others injured at a rap concert.

Welcome to America, where someone will kill you for no reason 😎

Theslaper21

My old friend darkness I let go
I don't not agree with the media calling shootings like the one above a mass shooting in media I was use to seeing a mass shooting being covered on the news and almost always it was a active shooter attacking soft targets killing 3 plus people not wounding 5 to 20 people and 1 be dead.. as in Chicago I've seen countless times this year mass shooting in Chicago over and over look to see and it's a gangland shooting, revenge type shooting.. or jus sum type of beef.. now they had a real active shooter on soft innocent targets and shit is join off the charts trending but not shit a bad motherfuckers cares about.. one can't help but wounded why.. 😑

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
They have to have a reason to make more gun laws! I am suprised they don't just make the laws.
There are NO laws of any kind that will stop a criminal, especially gun laws. Mass shooters want 1 thing, a high body count. They always target gun free zones where there is no resistance and their goal can be easily achived. Take the Greenwood Mall for instance, guy tried to commit a mass shooting and was dropped by an armed citizen, why wouldn't you want more people carrying guns?
Around ____ never ____
I'd like to solve the puzzle...

Reject

This user was banned

tori92!

NewbieX
I'm not racist, but the fact is that black people are violent in the worse way. Nobody can deny that negros are the absolute most violent race on the planet. Prove me wrong prove that negros in every country murder and attack each other and other less then other race's.
Sorry but it's just a fact.
On the planet? Sooo you forgot what your forefathers did? RACIST cracker

Back