A second mass shooting in one weekend (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

There are NO laws of any kind that will stop a criminal, especially gun laws. Mass shooters want 1 thing, a high body count. They always target gun free zones where there is no resistance and their goal can be easily achived. Take the Greenwood Mall for instance, guy tried to commit a mass shooting and was dropped by an armed citizen, why wouldn't you want more people carrying guns?

I'd like to solve the puzzle...
I was in the mall parking lot when the Greenwood Park Mall shooting happened. I’m not a big gun person but the civilian who shot him down really saved a lot of people from being murdered by a scrawny fucking loser. The shooting was minutes—very few minutes—long. I guess it’s a catch 22. Good people need guns sometimes to stop bad people with guns. I just wish they wouldn’t let Americans have assault rifles etc and just normal-ass pistols and rifles. No regular American needs a fucking AK. They only use them to kill regular people.

malicious999

Certified psycho
This user was banned

SomePeculiarPotato

OneWeirdSpud?
I was in the mall parking lot when the Greenwood Park Mall shooting happened. I’m not a big gun person but the civilian who shot him down really saved a lot of people from being murdered by a scrawny fucking loser. The shooting was minutes—very few minutes—long. I guess it’s a catch 22. Good people need guns sometimes to stop bad people with guns. I just wish they wouldn’t let Americans have assault rifles etc and just normal-ass pistols and rifles. No regular American needs a fucking AK. They only use them to kill regular people.
I live in the US. I might get some shit for this, but for some Americans, guns are a fetish. I’m not a gun enthusiast, nor am I anti-gun, but I can say that a lot of Americans are responsible gun owners. On the other hand, there really is no reason to have an assault rifle-type weapon. If you need to “protect your home”, you don’t need an assault rifle; just get a handgun.

mrln

silent ghost
I live in the US. I might get some shit for this, but for some Americans, guns are a fetish. I’m not a gun enthusiast, nor am I anti-gun, but I can say that a lot of Americans are responsible gun owners. On the other hand, there really is no reason to have an assault rifle-type weapon. If you need to “protect your home”, you don’t need an assault rifle; just get a handgun.
people get assault rifles also because they look intimidating. seeing an AR or AK pointed at you is a bit more scarier than seeing a 45 or a 9mm pointing at you. sure they will all kill you. but the ar or k will tear you up if they dont kill you. even seeing a sawed off pointed at you.

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
Glad you weren't one of that piece of shits victims. 15 seconds, that's how long it took from the shooters first shoot till the moment 8 out of 10 rounds fired by that young gentleman took him down. Good people stopping bad people happens more than you think.

There are way more good guys with guns than bad guys with guns, over 55 million gun owners with over 350 million guns holeing over 3 trillion rounds of ammo. Many of what we hold are those so called "assault rifles" which are nothing more than a modern sporting rifle. I have a few rifles that are more powerful and just as easy to use as my ar or an ak, and frankly if I went homicidal, I may choose one of them over my ar. The guns aren't the problem, or sick society is the problem.

I have guns for many reasons, and I have a couple fetishes, but I've never tried fucking one of my guns. I can think of plenty of reasons to own sporting rifles, one of the main ones being the fed gov.
Ruby Ridge, Waco Texas, the list goes on.

I encourage anyone who lives in America, if you have never shot a gun or an "assault weapon" go to your local range, or gun club. These fantastic people will be more than happy to educate you on the 4 rules of gun saftey, and let you have some fun shooting some cool shit.

Please stop listening to the bullshit narrative that the gov and media is shoving down your throat that guns with adjustable stocks, detachable magazines, forward grips, or any other feature makes a gun more dangerous because it does not. These idoits saying an ar weighs as much as 10 moving boxes and shit like a 9mm will blow a lung clean out of your body have no fucking clue what they are talking about and should not be allowed to make rules concerning guns.

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
Yeah, and a lot.
People have lots of weapons there, keeps the tyrants from going full retard like me.
Laughs-in-American-768x615.png

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
U fuckin racist crackers
1663938507273.jpeg

1663938621960.jpeg

educate yourself

VIICCXIV

VIICCXIV
Tbh i love mass shootings but god damn the shooters should attend a range for a few week to get that body count up. Fucking noobs lol

I think the USA just had a new record set; a second mass shooting (this time, in Dallas, Texas) claimed a 26 year old man’s life and left eleven others injured at a rap concert.

I think the USA just had a new record set; a second mass shooting (this time, in Dallas, Texas) claimed a 26 year old man’s life and left eleven others injured at a rap concert.

If black lives matter, then why do they always kill each other? Welcome to Jumanji!!! Haha Dirtbags!

Wow you’re like the most tolerant and reasonable person I’ve seen post on goregrish. Please tell me you’re not a giant racist lol.

Fact21

Machine
Worthless fucking niggers…..why couldn’t the other 11 die also…..watched the News tonight and they showed nigger pic after nigger pic after nigger pic….from a shooting, gas station robbery and a carjacking….all niggers……something has to be done about these worthless boot lip fuckers……they destroy everything. Please, please let there be a Purge night. Or, some disaster to where you have to survive on your own ….I would go on a nigger hunting spree. It would have to be done…..I would set out some fried chicken, fresh watermelon and put it next to a basketball . Those niggers couldn’t resist and it would be all over from there. To protect my house I would cover the entrances with a set or work clothes and work boots ….those nig nogs would run as fast as they can.

formerstripper90

SneakyNikky
This user was banned
U fuckin racist crackers
They just mad cuz they mom likes that BBC and they have no identity besides the fact that they fuck their moms and sisters and steal everything 😂
Worthless fucking niggers…..why couldn’t the other 11 die also…..watched the News tonight and they showed nigger pic after nigger pic after nigger pic….from a shooting, gas station robbery and a carjacking….all niggers……something has to be done about these worthless boot lip fuckers……they destroy everything. Please, please let there be a Purge night. Or, some disaster to where you have to survive on your own ….I would go on a nigger hunting spree. It would have to be done…..I would set out some fried chicken, fresh watermelon and put it next to a basketball . Those niggers couldn’t resist and it would be all over from there. To protect my house I would cover the entrances with a set or work clothes and work boots ….those nig nogs would run as fast as they can.
Because your mom likes nigger dick

Fact21

Machine
Just STFU…..there is no such thing as an assault weapon or style weapon. Just reading your dumbass post makes me want to bitch slap you. It’s sad that people like you open your cock holster and have absolutely no clue about firearms let alone how they operate.

Back