Anyone have a video they cant handle? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Neurophobic

Lurker
I can take just about anything. I've watched dozens upon dozens of videos from scat- snuff. Watching children die is hard for me. Especially when they could be dying because of difference in beliefs. Political and religious zealots sicken me to my core.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
You should share that video then. Just as long as it's not a pus video.

I can't watch pus videos. I have no problem with blood and guts but pus really grosses em out.

P.S. Change the font size of your sig to something less obnoxious and unbold it. All it says to me formatted like that is, "Hey look at me! I'm a douchebag with a giant sig!"
Bethy show to us a lot of pus video. Its cool

McM

ARSELING
DOA also dont enjoy gore anymore

Understandable, all the same after some few years. And he even ran a forum about this topic.
They should at least reenact more of the old medieval style torturing/execution techniques. I've missed impaling (Osman style) and filling the mouth with molten lead until now, for example.

But nobody should feel the need to start doing that now, not for my entertainment at least. :toocool:

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Meh it's all neon ghosts on screens.. I do get angry watching some videos at times, and yep it's the common causes;. Violence towards women and children.. but I wouldn't say I find them hard to watch, I just want to punch the perps..
To witness alot of this shit in real life would be a different scenario, I'd hope to detach from the scene but doubt it's possible for most of us..
As for videos though? The more shocking the better, gore gets quite stale after so many years and so much content o.o seen it, same as, nothing new, what? He didn't pull the guys eyes out, peel his face off and rip out his tongue? And you call this gore!
If you catch my drift..

D.O.A.

We are Kings
DOA also dont enjoy gore anymore
I spend less than half the time I used to be online these days so I don't have the motivation to find stuff to post or do anything else here besides shitpost. That's why I'm not the admin anymore, the place deserved someone who cares. If it was just my decision alone I would have closed this place by now.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
I spend less than half the time I used to be online these days so I don't have the motivation to find stuff to post or do anything else here besides shitpost. That's why I'm not the admin anymore, the place deserved someone who cares. If it was just my decision alone I would have closed this place by now.
we are lucky to teh be here

Vwj

NewbieX
Thanks.

I can't help but think that the kid is better off getting out of that shit hole early. I wish they had just shot him in the head instead of doing that to him. I'd like to see these pieces of shit staked to the ground with their bellies sliced open and eaten alive by vultures.
Tbh that kid doesn’t look fully with it before they do it, makes me think he’s drugged

Back