Anyone have a video they cant handle? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Actually no, i used to be pretty disgusted with everything related to certains parts of the body (eyes and anus specifically). But now i've become even more used to it to the point i can enjoy it just as any other grotesque video here

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
As far as gore goes, no. There is officially no video out there that's going to make
me
sick, I've seen it all.

The My Little Pony Cum Jar and associated videos though,
that literally makes me
gag.

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
I wonder if tensions have ever been this bad? Surely, they have. I wasn't alive during Vietnam but I imagine it felt like this. But now everyone is intolerant of every damn thing. I think my head's going to explode now. Pardon me while I burst into flames?
Yes sweetheart it was this bad during the viet nam war I was a pre teen and a young teenager during that war...the fucking hippies and the protesters neede to be mowed down in a hail of bullets!!!! My dad and brother both fought in that fucked up war!

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
Same here... And not only gore videos of that kind. I cant watch videos where children are mistreated (beaten, etc). Those videos make my blood boil (and bad). I cant watch those videos completely...
A child or an animal being tortured and abused.....makes me see RED!!

Shampain

This user was banned
I posted that in the guy shoves a dead rat up his ass.....you can watch it and go down memory lane ....hahahaa
KnNwpdG.gif

Back