Anyone have a video they cant handle? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
You should share that video then. Just as long as it's not a pus video.

I can't watch pus videos. I have no problem with blood and guts but pus really grosses em out.

P.S. Change the font size of your sig to something less obnoxious and unbold it. All it says to me formatted like that is, "Hey look at me! I'm a douchebag with a giant sig!"

Ourang Medan

Fresh Meat
You should share that video then. Just as long as it's not a pus video.

I can't watch pus videos. I have no problem with blood and guts but pus really grosses em out.

P.S. Change the font size of your sig to something less obnoxious and unbold it. All it says to me formatted like that is, "Hey look at me! I'm a douchebag with a giant sig!"
here is the video

Last edited by a moderator:

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Same here... And not only gore videos of that kind. I cant watch videos where children are mistreated (beaten, etc). Those videos make my blood boil (and bad). I cant watch those videos completely...
It's like peeking through your fingers, gritting your teeth, and then press pause! Fuck this! Nope can't do it

Preacher

Forum Veteran
It's like peeking through your fingers, gritting your teeth, and then press pause! Fuck this! Nope can't do it

Totally.

That kind of videos generate in me a very high violent load that I cant control. I start to be angry with humanity, and it takes me a while to calm down... I cant even go out immediately after see one of those videos for fear that I will react badly for anything...

PinkE

Totally.

That kind of videos generate in me a very high violent load that I cant control. I start to be angry with humanity, and it takes me a while to calm down... I cant even go out immediately after see one of those videos for fear that I will react badly for anything...
I can hardly take humanity anymore period. It's like a collective tension of anger and I'm to sensitive to people's emotions when I'm face to face with them. I'm just so sick of bad juju

Preacher

Forum Veteran
I can hardly take humanity anymore period. It's like a collective tension of anger and I'm to sensitive to people's emotions when I'm face to face with them. I'm just so sick of bad juju

Apparently we are two then to which the tolerance levels to certain things are reaching zero ..

PinkE

Apparently we are two then to which the tolerance levels to certain things are reaching zero ..
I wonder if tensions have ever been this bad? Surely, they have. I wasn't alive during Vietnam but I imagine it felt like this. But now everyone is intolerant of every damn thing. I think my head's going to explode now. Pardon me while I burst into flames?

Back