Anyone have a video they cant handle? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

formerstripper90

SneakyNikky
This user was banned
You should share that video then. Just as long as it's not a pus video.

I can't watch pus videos. I have no problem with blood and guts but pus really grosses em out.

P.S. Change the font size of your sig to something less obnoxious and unbold it. All it says to me formatted like that is, "Hey look at me! I'm a douchebag with a giant sig!"
I agree! Wtf are we like this lol I gag when it comes to pus…decapitation? No problem. Dismemberment? No problem murdered children? No problem! But I draw the line at pus!

Iamannah

NewbieX
There's this video of a kid getting skinned and sliced open alive in front of his father- revenge on a cop in Mexico. Then they let him run with his guts hanging out... I hate even thinking about it. Damn. Poor boy and poor father.

Also this vid of a guy sliced in half by a train and still alive, being put into a bag for corpses. That was uncomfortable to watch for me too.

Kids dying fast are kinda okay to me. I hate watching them suffer.

Animal cruelty is another thing I would never even dare to press play on.

Oh btw. I binge watch pus videos. Diabetic feet drainage are my favs

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
If there's a God who would want you to kill children, then this God should read the manual again.
1661699964018.jpeg

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
There's this video of a kid getting skinned and sliced open alive in front of his father- revenge on a cop in Mexico. Then they let him run with his guts hanging out... I hate even thinking about it. Damn. Poor boy and poor father.

Also this vid of a guy sliced in half by a train and still alive, being put into a bag for corpses. That was uncomfortable to watch for me too.

oooo i wanna see

Brazilian Fucktard

Well Known Member

They both sound amazing, got any links?

Flutch

weird content creator
I don’t like stuff that has to do with poop n’ shit. Like that’s the one thing that I just can’t fucking watch for some reason. I could watch literally anything but the moment shit gets involved I just can’t.

Fact21

Machine
You pussy, it’s blurred….only videos that fuck with me are animal videos…..nothing bothers me except animal videos…..I have yet to watch any video involving a human bother me…..

NILIII

Shitskin Slayer
I choose not to watch gore with children or animals, sometimes I do but I stay away from it, it's repulsive to me like necrophilia shit.

As far as watching tortures i'm not bothered much, most of the content we get is from third world shitskins murdering each other and it's entertaining, I don't believe that there is one I wouldn't watch if it was a torture video, I think I could do a lot worse myself.

Back