Celebrity Killer. (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Nancy Grace, judgmental psycho. She sneaks into retirement homes and smootherss old ladies who remind her of her dissaproving mother
nancy-grace-redneck-angry.jpg

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
This is gonna be an obvious one but James Franko has definitely off'd a few hookers. And of the politicians omg probably like 85% of them and just rich people more than likely probably have like a pedo/blood drinking satanic club. It would not surprise me at all.
This makes Sense! I'm just gonna Hop on Your Wagon! 🤙...SP
Nancy Grace, judgmental psycho. She sneaks into retirement homes and smootherss old ladies who remind her of her dissaproving motherView attachment 582039
Ya,With Her Crust Caked Panties too!
Lmao,🤣...SP

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
I think Eminem has killed people he seems like a serial killer sort of person 🤷‍♂️ I think him and the Dr go hunting for victims every weekend and drain them of their blood and drink it

sw18

Lurker
I could see Donald Trump strangling some russian hookers. Plus, he wants to be like Putin, and I’m sure Putin strangles russian hookers every once in a while.
Who hasn’t killed a few Russian hookers? I don’t think I could trust someone who hasn’t killed a few! :poison:

Snor

Reboot Evolution
So I seen something the other day that I though GG members could have fun with. Name someone famous that you believe could be a serial killer that has went undetected. Give the reasons why or anything you can think of to add to your explanation. I'm going with William Dafeo. He has that charisma that he could joke about doing something horrible and one wouldn't realize he was serious. Plus look at that crazy eye face he makes in his movies. I could see that being the real him that we only get to see in the movies.
Katelyn Kennedy. She killed Star Wars and some Fans still are on her side.

La Happy

Zig Zag Wina/Winos
NICOLE KIDMAN LOVES BLOOD SACRIFICES.SHE INTO THAT ADRENOCHROME.I CAN'T STAND THAT HOE HELL TOM CRUISE NOW THAT BICTH FUCKS OFF MALE AND FEMALE PROSTITUTES.

Jehanne Darc

This user was banned
So I seen something the other day that I though GG members could have fun with. Name someone famous that you believe could be a serial killer that has went undetected. Give the reasons why or anything you can think of to add to your explanation. I'm going with William Dafeo. He has that charisma that he could joke about doing something horrible and one wouldn't realize he was serious. Plus look at that crazy eye face he makes in his movies. I could see that being the real him that we only get to see in the movies.
There is one BONA FIDE Celebrity Serial killer

Jehanne Darc

This user was banned
There is one BONA FIDE Celebrity Serial Killer out there, who has racked up a body count beyond anything in the entire history of serial killing! And I won’t be dropping any name, because I absolutely love the shit out of her for it, not to mention the dick-hardening-turn-on of knowing that she’d kill me if I asked her to!
The only problem is, she doesn’t get off on the act itself. But on the fact that, two seconds ago you were ALIVE AND BREATHING, NOW LOOK AT YOU!!!!!!!!! So trying to convince her to have a little fun first, and not just do me in, might actually take some real doing! Now this might not be an answer you’re expecting. But she IS a ‘serial’, and you better believe you KNOW WHO SHE IS!!!!

Back