Celebrity Killer. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Reject

This user was banned
So I seen something the other day that I though GG members could have fun with. Name someone famous that you believe could be a serial killer that has went undetected. Give the reasons why or anything you can think of to add to your explanation. I'm going with William Dafeo. He has that charisma that he could joke about doing something horrible and one wouldn't realize he was serious. Plus look at that crazy eye face he makes in his movies. I could see that being the real him that we only get to see in the movies.
Fag boy Johnny Depp

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😟😟😟😟😟😟

Ian Holmes .

alien-ash-robot.jpg

God'sMan

Well Known Member
Arnold Schwarzenegger probably killed people for the CIA but not sure if that counts as murder or not

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Has Anyone seen that foreign guy that does the live shows of cutting up.dead bodies to show students and viewers the parts of bodies and how it all.works ect. The atomy. I think he is Swedish or German. He used to be on Tv a lot a fair few years back. I'm guessing he definitely does not get given the bodies for science as he says. Apparently they leave their bodies in their will to him and others for this sorta science and learning. 😂

Also I definitely would say Jim Carey too. No1 can pretend to be that mad all.the.time.acting. 😂

So I seen something the other day that I though GG members could have fun with. Name someone famous that you believe could be a serial killer that has went undetected. Give the reasons why or anything you can think of to add to your explanation. I'm going with William Dafeo. He has that charisma that he could joke about doing something horrible and one wouldn't realize he was serious. Plus look at that crazy eye face he makes in his movies. I could see that being the real him that we only get to see in the movies.
Shia LaBeouf forsure

jcntracie4ever!

i love to love.love always tastey tracie!
i think killary clinton

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
David Walliams.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Ron & Clint Howard - They sneak into old folk homes and smother the geriatrics with pillows.

1696279307945.png

Michael J Fox - The whole Parkinson's thing has been an act, he's really a CSIS contract killer.

1696279651896.png

Back