Coronavirus (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

hell is other people
^What?!!
Alcohol and cigs are probably the only things keeping people sane, for the most part. And food and coffee...

Those two big money businesses are rolling in the corona profits, to be sure.

ImJustAJinx

Bad Luck Since Birth
Fucking what?
Yeah, not to mention the amount of money they're losing by doing this.. So where a carton would cost like R300 before now you have to buy off illegal vendors for R700 to R1000 if youre really desperate.. For perspective a carton would now cost me half a months salary 😂 and people are having to make alcohol at home.. It's super fkd up

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
Yeah, not to mention the amount of money they're losing by doing this.. So where a carton would cost like R300 before now you have to buy off illegal vendors for R700 to R1000 if youre really desperate.. For perspective a carton would now cost me half a months salary 😂 and people are having to make alcohol at home.. It's super fkd up

If that happened in Scotland, there would be heads on fucking spikes. I'm not joking. I honestly can't imagine any scenario where anyone would have the balls large enough for it to happen here.

Fuck me, I'm furious on your behalf!

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
This virus, these circumstances, they're extreme and nobody was prepared for them.. I've seen it bring out the worst in people. I don't know if people are lashing out because they're scared or they're just trying to stay destracted. In the beginning every one here in South Africa was super supportive of the government. Now they've banned alcohol and cigarettes and people are losing their shit, and hate them again. Lol. I'm tired of this life

They have gone too far. Time to get out your torches and pitchforks. Guns too if you got them.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality

That article contains a lot of words. I know how you are intimidated by walls of text. Here is the condensed version for you... "Orange man bad clown."

It looks like something @bgirl would write. It's chock full of ignorance and irrational hatred for Donald Trump.

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always

You can't believe those numbers. China lied about their numbers and have been fighting this since last year at this time. Also, we don't know how many COVID-19 cases are being counted as flu cases or opportunistic cases where someone's immune system was already compromised as in the young and elderly. I don't buy any of these numbers.

There are too many confounding variables to accurately judge it. Maybe in a few years when more reliable stats come out.

ImJustAJinx

Bad Luck Since Birth
If that happened in Scotland, there would be heads on fucking spikes. I'm not joking. I honestly can't imagine any scenario where anyone would have the balls large enough for it to happen here.

Fuck me, I'm furious on your behalf!
I wish the people here weren't such cowards and would stand up against this kind of thing.. But everyone is too afraid and too busy narcing on eachother for being outside.. We even have a curfew now 😑 this country is in the shitter, the Chinese will probably come in and take over at some point

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
You can't believe those numbers. China lied about their numbers and have been fighting this since last year at this time. Also, we don't know how many COVID-19 cases are being counted as flu cases or opportunistic cases where someone's immune system was already compromised as in the young and elderly. I don't buy any of these numbers.

There are too many confounding variables to accurately judge it. Maybe in a few years when more reliable stats come out.
I dont believe numbers from russia, china, brazil, iran

Reactions: DrY

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
I dont believe numbers from russia, china, brazil, iran

The MSM would have you believe the COVID-19 is the worst thing we've ever seen. It's not. We've had CoronaVirus before, it's just that it's a new strain.

I don't believe any of the numbers. People are going to die regardless, so reopening the U.S. seems like a foregone conclusion. When our Governor in Texas said we'd reopen on the 1st, people were already going about their lives. We aren't required to wear masks, either.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
People are getting complacent over this virus & forgetting how the dead piled up in Italy & Spain when the government did nothing, the US is good at 'cooking the books' on numbers so who knows? Still, when hospitals & morgues run out of space from dead bodies it means this 'little flu' is killing hard & fast & that's NOT normal flu-related deaths, to me, going back to your normal life at this stage with the virus still killing large no's of people is a mistake, it's not finished with us yet.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
It looks like something @bgirl would write.
It's well written so I'll take that as a compliment, even though I don't believe you read it.

In the condensed version it speaks about how America is losing it's standing globally and how China is ready to step in. It mentions previous disasters through history and how American Presidents have lead the world during trying times, and now our leader is laughed at by the world. It details how various propaganda is used to influence, and how Mike Pompeo has lost the trust of all our allies and how difficult it will be to mend relations with other leaders.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
EXHMXeIXQAIntOs

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
I'm so sad to watch this massacre happening to the inability of the Govt and Trump.

70,000 dead in 2 months and the Vietnam was for 2 yrs, and only 58,000 died. And the #45 still has supporters ? This is sheet madness

• Agree
Reactions: DrY

mrln

silent ghost
this is what theyre saying then about the states. trying to blame trump now?
95498777_3121140701276601_4618998556731113472_n.jpg

Back