Coronavirus (8 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

KingElvis

Retired
Lets put this to rest...

749ed91e-681f-4864-80b6-bd7fbf836c73_text.gif

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always

We don't know whether the virus was man-made and engineered but research points to the high probability that it was made in a lab adjacent to the wet market. From the lab itself, I'm sure it could have been transmitted to people but regardless all signs point to China being negligent in this disaster.

There are more than one strain of the virus and that probably has a role in presenting symptomatology. Also, the strength of the immune system is a factor. Some people are down for two weeks and others have minor symptoms.

I don't trust the numbers coming out of China, so disregard those.

I suspect when all is said and done, more people will have died from season flu than COVID-19.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I was just pointing out that I'm an independent. Trumptards have trouble comprehending that just because someone isn't a trumptard that doesn't automatically make them a democrat.

I was pointing out that everything you post comes off as anything but independent thought. With so much blatant hypocrisy and contradiction coming from the left and pushed by mainstream media you are reluctant to acknowledge any of it. You exhibit nothing but an irrational hatred for the president and support for a radical agenda which disregards the constitutional rights of American citizens and undermines the sovereignty of our nation.

Your arguments only boil down to... "Donald Trump and his supporters are stupid!" which is far from the truth. That is all you are capable of. You never post anything which remotely demonstrates a logical, 'independent' thought process.

I'm an Independent as well. All voters should consider themselves independent. Voters are supposed to vote for 'the country' not 'against' the other party. Declaring party status as Independent does not automatically mean that one is an 'independent thinker' because clearly, you are 'not' an independent thinker.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
I was pointing out that everything you post comes off as anything but independent thought. With so much blatant hypocrisy and contradiction coming from the left and pushed by mainstream media you are reluctant to acknowledge any of it. You exhibit nothing but an irrational hatred for the president and support for a radical agenda which disregards the constitutional rights of American citizens and undermines the sovereignty of our nation.

Your arguments only boil down to... "Donald Trump and his supporters are stupid!" which is far from the truth. That is all you are capable of. You never post anything which remotely demonstrates a logical, 'independent' thought process.

I'm an Independent as well. All voters should consider themselves independent. Voters are supposed to vote for 'the country' not 'against' the other party. Declaring party status as Independent does not automatically mean that one is an 'independent thinker' because clearly, you are 'not' an independent thinker.

I fully acknowledged the exaggerations by the media, and I lol'ed about it twice, here's a third. lol I watch the briefings which I've already told you now three times too. I've watched senate confirmations, listened to testimony, read documents and various reports, ad nauseam. Presently, this republican party that has enabled this current chaos doesn't deserve anything but contempt. You shouting I'm biased in my thinking does nothing to change the fact that the current leadership of this country is responsible for 67,000 dead Americans, and counting.

You ignored my previous post and instead of discussing the US Corona response you want to talk about me. Trump and his supporters demonstrate their stupidity daily.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I fully acknowledged the exaggerations by the media, and I lol'ed about it twice, here's a third. lol I watch the briefings which I've already told you now three times too. I've watched senate confirmations, listened to testimony, read documents and various reports, ad nauseam. Presently, this republican party that has enabled this current chaos doesn't deserve anything but contempt. You shouting I'm biased in my thinking does nothing to change the fact that the current leadership of this country is responsible for 67,000 dead Americans, and counting.

You ignored my previous post and instead of discussing the US Corona response you want to talk about me. Trump and his supporters demonstrate their stupidity daily.

The current chaos is a result of Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats. They lie all the time. They obfuscate and manipulate facts. Their hypocrisy, pettiness and self contradictions are so in your face blatant. Yet somehow you manage to miss all of that. That is my response to the Coronavirus management.

Like a said. All your arguments boil down to the same old tired bullshit... "Trump and his supporters are stupid."

Last edited:

ImJustAJinx

Bad Luck Since Birth
This virus, these circumstances, they're extreme and nobody was prepared for them.. I've seen it bring out the worst in people. I don't know if people are lashing out because they're scared or they're just trying to stay destracted. In the beginning every one here in South Africa was super supportive of the government. Now they've banned alcohol and cigarettes and people are losing their shit, and hate them again. Lol. I'm tired of this life

Back