D.O.A.

We are Kings
Blood type
A bullshit "science"

IMG_20200612_085710.jpg

deviant2

hell is other people
Theme parks opened last week with guidelines of course *rolls eyes

Today they're advising people to self quarantine/get tested after they leave *smh

Couple days of new 1,000 cases reported
*Oh goodie

D.O.A.

We are Kings
You said you have fucked prostitutes. You aren't allowed to donate blood in OZ if you have been to a whore house...
No free cookie, just because you copped a gobby? 😄

I was told I can't because I caught q-fever 20 years ago working as a beef slaughterman, so I'm contaminated I guess

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
No free cookie, just because you copped a gobby? 😄

I was told I can't because I caught q-fever 20 years ago working as a beef slaughterman, so I'm contaminated I guess

My gran got that...The doc told her it's a bacterial infection and that it originates in Qld and blows south in the northerly winds as spores. She was living in northern NSW when she got it. It is caught by lots of animals. When animals shit, it gets put on the ground, dries out, goes dormant as a spore which then gets blown around in the wind, ready to breath in. I remember her saying that it affects different parts of the body in different countries and they don't know why this is so...

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
You said you have fucked prostitutes. You aren't allowed to donate blood in OZ if you have been to a whore house...
they do an interview before donating blood. I was asked if I was promiscuous. I said I don't put my friendly hard dick inside whores. yes, i lied, but I always use condoms. I'm not stupid. my blood was clean and each bag of blood helps 3 people

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
they do an interview before donating blood. I was asked if I was promiscuous. I said I don't put my friendly hard dick inside whores. yes, i lied, but I always use condoms. I'm not stupid. my blood was clean and each bag of blood helps 3 people
Well that's alright then...

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker

D.O.A.

We are Kings
yes its making a comeback. people dont want to believe it and are too complacent. no body wants to believe it. open your eyes,people!
fuck that noise, no one gives a fuck. Send 60% of your country to the wall financially because 1% got sick? time to get back to work or, you personally, go hide in a bunker for a few years. Protect the elderly and sick, for the rest of us life goes on.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
fuck that noise, no one gives a fuck. Send 60% of your country to the wall financially because 1% got sick? time to get back to work or go hide in a bunker for a few years. Protect the elderly and sick, for the rest of us life goes on.
I work every day. Elderly must stay home. Im strong like a hyena

Back